Dashlane is the leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing, tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2013, our brilliant team of engineers work tirelessly on new coding challenges, use the latest up-to-date frameworks for native development across desktop and mobile, use cutting-edge web service architecture, and are at the forefront of building applications that make the Internet safer and easier for millions of our users.
That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for a proactive, meticulous QA Engineer to be the first line of defense between our fast-paced product iterations and our millions of users. As our main tester, you will work closely with our web development teams to test and improve the quality of our latest web applications! You’ll take charge of writing and executing test cases, writing QA documentation, and reporting quality assessments to all stakeholders. You will also take ownership of developing, maintaining, and executing automated test scripts, preparing metrics, as well as participating in the development of test strategies.
As our main QA Engineer, you will be...
- Validating and verifying the application in accordance with the requirements and product/design specifications
- Identifying and reporting defects, while following detailed instructions and recording findings according to established procedures
- Working with QA automation tools, such as Selenium, GUI automation tools, etc.
- Collaborating with developers, product managers, and other in-house and outsourced QA testers in an Agile environment
We want to hear from you if…
- You have 2+ years of diverse software quality assurance engineering experience on a variety of platforms, such as desktop and web applications, mobile devices, websites, etc.
- You are fluent in verbal and written English
- You have experience writing test specs, test cases, and test plans
- You know how to use various Bug Tracking and Test Case Management software, like JIRA
- You can show us that you have a product-oriented mindset, creativity, and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
Bonus Points if…
- You have the ability to develop test automation with a programmatic approach
- You have previous experience testing and improving the quality of web applications
What can you expect from us?
- You will work with a talented team of developers, product managers, designers, marketers, and business analysts on both sides of the Atlantic (New York City & Paris)
- You will be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- You will have learn new stuff every day, in a stimulating, collaborative environment dedicated to advancing your personal and professional career growth
- Bragging rights! You’ll be working on a product that was recently awarded the 2017 People's Voice Webby Award, featured many times on the Play Store et the App Store, and by prominent publications including BBC, Frenchweb, La Quotidienne, Entreprendre Magazine, Les Echos, and many more global and specialized publications.
If you’re ready for the most challenging, rewarding job of your career, what are you waiting for? Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!