Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
To ensure our users have a stellar experience with Dashlane, our User Support team’s mission is delivering first-class support with a focus on simplicity, quality and timeliness.
As the first Training and Quality Specialist attached to the User Support team you will join our brand new team in Lisbon, where we're growing a multi-cultural office of engineers, product managers, QA, user support and more. We expect you to make a significant impact on the training of our new agents and therefore to improve the quality of the support delivered to our customers and their satisfaction.
You will report to the User Support Manager based in Lisbon and will collaborate on a daily basis with the entire support team in New York and Paris who will love to hear from your expertise.
At Dashlane you will:
- Be responsible for delivering and improving our training and quality strategies, to facilitate and accelerate our growth plan in multiple offices
- Work on a technical and complex product, available on multiple platforms and browsers for both B2C and B2B segments, and your goal will be to ensure that our agents’ learning curve is smooth and tangible
- Deliver training on Dashlane product and support processes for both new and tenured staff through a variety of channels (slides, videos, mock, etc.)
- Train newcomers and tenured employees on "soft skills", ensuring that the team has a unified voice and communication standards, and helping every team member to become a customer service champion
- Constantly review and update training materials working with Product and Engineering teams on product updates as well as User support process engineer about new support processes
- Perform training assessments and provide reporting for each newcomer to measure our training's efficiency
- Work closely with Customer Support Managers to assess new agent integration within the team
- Leverage current training methods/materials and make recommendations for adopting new tools
- Assess agent performance on a weekly basis by performing quality assessment on ticket treatment via different channels based on multiple criteria (grammar, customer focus, troubleshooting steps,...)
- Schedule quality calibration meetings, on an individual and group basis, to address team challenges as soon as they arise
- Produce and deliver monthly quality scorecards
- 3+ years of experience as Training and Quality Specialist for User Support teams, if possible on a software-based product
- A college background in quality assurance, training or interpersonal communication
- Worked with third-party vendors BPO with established SLA/SLO
- Fluency in English
- Experience with a wide range of training and quality tools (Schoology, MaestroQA,...)
We're also looking for:
- Fluency in French or German is a plus
- A love of challenge, building things from the ground up, raising the bar, working with really talented people
- Convinced Dashlane users—all of us here are passionate about the product and use it every day!
- Great soft skills to deliver training and coaching to agents
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with Zendesk or any similar Customer Service software / Ticket system
- Experience working with Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience working in an Agile environment and are familiar with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with product owners, engineers, and marketers to create strategies that deliver business goals
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
What else do you need to know?
- This is a role based in Lisbon;
- You will report to the Lisbon User support manager
- Full-time position
- Great culture and multicultural work environment
- Base salary (x14 months) + Meal Allowance + health assurance + flex benefit package to cover your transportation
- We offer coffee, drinks and snacks at the office as well as kitchen space
Sound like you? Let's talk.
A true multinational company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.