Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
As a User Support Agent, you help people who use Dashlane to resolve questions and concerns so they can be happy customers who protect their digital identities. Are you someone with strong communication and problem solving skills who enjoys helping people? You'll be trained to solve complex issues by our in-house experts. You'll then turn them into simple solutions to help our customers via email, chat and social media. Join our brand new team in Lisbon, where we're growing a multi-cultural office of engineers, product managers, QA, user support and more.
At Dashlane you will:
- Provide clear and simple solutions to our users about their Digital identity issues
- Provide assistance by answering any requests or issues from our customers about the Dashlane application, their account or usage. You will provide assistance via our ticketing system tool through a wide range of channels, including but not limited to: email, chat, social media, and phone according to SLA
- Categorize tickets in order to contribute to our internal reporting and analysis that helps us more effectively run the team
- Test and reproduce issues in order to troubleshoot and help Dashlane to fix any bugs
- Escalate complex issues that you cannot handle to a Level 2 support team in a timely manner
- Work closely with Level 2 support team as well as the Product and Engineering teams to communicate appropriate temporary workarounds when necessary
- Raise any user concern or new feature requests to our product and engineering team
- Update/create content for our internal knowledge base and our help center, making your job and that of your peers easier in the future
- 1-2 years experience providing customer support, preferably for a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology company
- Fluency in English
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Experience working with tech teams like developers/engineers and QA teams
We are also looking for:
- Fluency in French and German are a plus
- You are extremely empathetic and care about user experience
- You are eager to not only help, but exceed our customers’ expectations
- You are process-driven and look for efficiency to deliver best support experience
- You are comfortable with new technology
- Experience supporting application running on the following platform and environment: Windows, macOS, Android and IOS
- Experience in troubleshooting issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, and web extensions
- Communicates clearly and effectively (written and verbal) that allow you to explain technical concept in a simple manner
- You are patient and never lose your temper, even under pressure
- You like troubleshooting, testing and suggest new solution in user interest
- You enjoy working and collaborating with other team members in a multicultural environment
Do you have what it takes?
What else do you need to know?
- This is an entry-level role based in Lisbon
- You will report to your Team Lead
- Full-time 8h/day between Monday to Sunday, including weekends and bank holidays
- Rotative shifts comprised within 8am and 1am (Lisbon time)
- Great culture and multicultural work environment
- Base salary (x14 months) + meal allowance + health insurance + flex benefit package to cover your transportation
- We offer coffee, drinks and snacks at the office as well as kitchen space
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.