Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million people in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $16 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York, Paris and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
We're looking for a skilled Product Marketing Manager with the creative and analytical power combo to help us take the first of many steps towards go-to-market excellence. You'll report to the Director of Product Marketing and work with nearly every team at Dashlane to get the word out and build awareness through product launches and product marketing-driven campaigns.
At Dashlane, you will:
- Work with Product teams in Paris and Marketing teams in New York, leading our go-to-market strategy, planning, and delivery for new product launches.
- Get the word out by delivering cross-channel campaigns with clear customer value and ambitious goals for acquisition, engagement, and conversion.
- Set campaign KPIs to measure success against. Report results to the larger organization, and help take our go-to-market playbook to the next level.
- Work with our Product and Creative teams to develop and document product and feature-level value propositions and messaging. Share out to the larger organization to enable all teams to craft clear, consistent, and on-brand messaging.
- Working closely with Marketing and Creative teams, test and evolve all outgoing customer messages across channels.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- BA/BS degree
We are also looking for:
- Demonstrated success launching go-to-market campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to distill/synthesize a large amount of information into a simple, clear story
- Passion for working with customers and customer-first marketing
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.