Do you have a passion for the future of digital identity? Are you a strong consumer-focused globalization specialist with a successful track record of scaling localization? Are you a team member who can motivate and influence people around you? Do you understand how to deliver a first-class service to millions of customers across international markets?
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage localization and local PR vendor relationships, including tracking costs, providing feedback, and vetting new vendors
- Ensure global content consistency across all our platforms (desktop, mobile, website)
- Manage technology necessary to provide translation services (translation memories and linguistic assets)
- Review translations delivered by translators to ensure quality and market suitability
- Champion any localization initiatives with the help of Marketing, PR and/or Content teams
- Produce regular, actionable reporting for management on services provided by the localization vendor and local PR firms
- Facilitate effective communication across all mission teams (copywriters, engineers, marketing teams, product teams, etc.)
- Follow-up on all localization issues and provide context to translation resources whenever they ask questions
- Develop and execute tone and language style guides for each country/language we operate in to define Dashlane’s voice in our international markets
- Help plan and prepare for future business expansion
We are looking for someone who has:
- Exceptional communication skills and experience with vendors and cross-functional teams
- Analytical & problem-solving skills to dissect & work through complex challenges
- Experience delivering first-class service to millions of users
- Showcased excellent written and verbal communication skills to localize various content types such as legal, marketing, or technical materials
- Business acumen to encourage international user acquisition
- Great attitude towards work and people
- Proven ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels
- 2+ years of experience in localization, copy editing, content authoring, and content marketing or similar.
- Fluency in English coupled with another European language (such as French, Swedish, Dutch, German, or some combination.)
- Knowledge of localization tools and processes
- Project management experience
- Masters or equivalent required, preferably in linguistics, communication, journalism, or a related field
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.