Are you passionate about solving complex customer, business, and technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record in delivering innovative solutions in modern consumer technologies? Do you love working with world-class, collaborative, and passionate teams? If so, we have a career opportunity for you as a Senior Product Manager at Dashlane.
Available across all major platforms and devices, Dashlane automatically fills and stores passwords, personal data, and payment details to help you manage and protect - using our patented security architecture - your digital identity. We have helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities, and have enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our vision is to evolve beyond password management and become the world's most-trusted Digital Identity Provider. By offering holistic, convenient, private, and secure solutions to manage your life online, we will bring the promise of the internet to its full potential: Making the world a safer, more open, more connected place. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion to deliver this vision, and the belief our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every team member.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a critical role in the future direction of digital identity management, and help craft our approach to product development. You will lead an Agile, cross-functional mission team focused on one of our key strategic initiatives: Unlocking Virality - beyond simply 'growth hacking'. We want to truly harness the relationships between people to exponentially increase the size of our user base. Your mission team will have complete autonomy to pursue a goal related to accelerating engaged user growth. Your team will be free to determine the inputs, and will be accountable only for the outputs and outcomes. You will work closely with engineers, product designers, researchers, and data analysts to identify opportunities and solve complex user problems using hypothesis-driven experimentation. And you will be part of an engaged and collaborative Product team that is eager to learn from and support each other. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader, and a reliable problem-solver. You should be able to make tricky choices when called for and rally the team around a decision; expect a tough job you will be proud and excited to do.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane, you will:
- Contribute to our product virality strategy
- Lead a cross-functional virality mission team to create, own, and execute impactful experiments to accelerate engaged user growth
- Drive the creation of bottom-up roadmaps and metrics of success (including OKR and KPI definitions)
- Collaborate with research, product marketing, user support, analytics, and users to deeply understand and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Act as the link between your mission team, stakeholders and executives
- Split projects into relevant milestones and deliver value iteratively (from 'MVP' to full product)
- Advocate for the user, raising the bar for product decisions and experiment execution
- Think out-of-the-box to bypass technical limitations or complexity
- Mentor/coach junior-level product managers
- Evaluate and improve our broader product process
Experience you'll bring:
- 5+ years' product management experience
- Experience in agile development and product ownership of consumer apps
- Bachelors degree or above
We're also looking for:
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and businesses (experience working on user growth initiatives is a significant plus)
- Experience in OKR-driven strategy, planning, and execution
- Experience in product-driven data analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in end-to-end management of projects (from idea to operations)
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to plan an 'MVP' release, and break down projects into iterations towards a longer term vision
- Deep knowledge on the apps ecosystem and platform guidelines
- Excellent English communication skills
- An ability to adapt to new and potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- Curiosity and passion, not just for the product and customers, but for process and organizational dynamics
- MBA or advanced degree in Computer Science, Design, Economics, Statistics, or other technical, analytical, or creative fields
- Product Management and/or Product Owner certification
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.