The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
Are you passionate about solving complex customer, business, and technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record in delivering innovative solutions in modern consumer technologies? Do you love working with world-class, collaborative, and passionate teams? If so, then we have a career opportunity for you as a Product Manager at Dashlane.
As a Senior Product Manager at Dashlane, you will play a critical role in the future direction of digital identity management, and help craft our approach to product development. You will lead an Agile, cross-functional mission team focused on one of our key strategic initiatives: Perfect the Value Proposition. Your mission team will have complete autonomy to pursue a goal related to accelerating engaged user growth. Your team will be free to determine the inputs, and will be accountable only for the outputs and outcomes. You will work closely with engineers, product designers, researchers, and data analysts to identify opportunities and solve complex user problems using hypothesis-driven experimentation. And you will be part of an engaged and collaborative Product team that is eager to learn from and support each other. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader, and a reliable problem-solver. You should be able to make tricky choices when called for and rally the team around a decision; expect a tough job you will be proud and excited to do.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane, you will:
- Contribute to our Perfect the Value Proposition product strategy
- Lead a cross-functional virality mission team to create, own, and execute impactful experiments to accelerate engaged user growth
- Drive the creation of bottom-up roadmaps and metrics of success (including OKR and KPI definitions)
- Collaborate with customers, user research, analytics, product marketing, and user supports to deeply understand and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Act as the link between your mission team, stakeholders and executives
- Split projects into relevant milestones and deliver value iteratively (from 'MVP' to full product)
- Advocate for the user, raising the bar for product decisions and experiment execution
- Think out-of-the-box to bypass technical limitations or complexity
- Mentor/coach junior-level product managers
- Evaluate and improve our broader product process
- 5+ years' product management experience
- Experience in agile development and product ownership of consumer apps
- Bachelors degree or above
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
We're also looking for:
- MBA or advanced degree in Computer Science, Design, Economics, Statistics, or other technical, analytical, or creative fields
- Product Management and/or Product Owner certification
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and businesses (experience working on user growth initiatives is a significant plus)
- Experience in OKR-driven strategy, planning, and execution
- Experience in product-driven data analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in end-to-end management of projects (from idea to operations)
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to plan an 'MVP' release, and break down projects into iterations towards a longer term vision
- Deep knowledge on the apps ecosystem and platform guidelines
- An ability to adapt to new and potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- Curiosity and passion, not just for the product and customers, but for process and organizational dynamics
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.