Are you passionate about products and their ability to delight customers? Are you equally expert in solving customer, business and technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record in delivering innovative solutions in modern consumer technologies? Do you love working with world-class teams? Would you enjoy working with a highly collaborative and passionate group of people with a large and growing global customer base? If so, then we have the career opportunity for you as a Senior Product Manager at Dashlane.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped nearly 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $16 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will join our Agile and OKR-driven product development team to lead innovation in the world of online identity. Your main focus will be on understanding users’ pain points and finding opportunities to improve user acquisition, retention and conversion. You will also study the ecosystem and make sure Dashlane is always on the cutting edge of any identity innovation. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and capabilities, and manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. You should be able to make tough decisions when called for and rally the team around the decision. Expect a tough job you will be proud and excited to do.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own a portion of the Dashlane product and innovate by leading a cross-functional, mission-oriented team
- Lead the development of bottom-up roadmaps and metrics of success (including OKR and KPI definitions)
- Work closely with research, product marketing, user support, analytics, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Split projects into relevant milestones and deliver value iteratively (from MVP to full product)
- Suggest creative improvements to the current product that can impact key metrics related to your mission
- Be the link between teams, Stakeholders and Executives
- Ensure products and releases are high-quality and meet the desired goals
- Be an advocate of raising the bar when it comes to product decisions and product implementations
- Think out-of-the-box to bypass technical limitations or complexity
- Follow the tech ecosystem to be aware of all new trends that can impact Dashlane
- 3+ years’ experience in product management
Experience in Agile development and product ownership
We're also looking for:
Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business
- Experience in OKR driven strategy and execution
- Experience in product-driven data analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in managing full cycle of projects (from idea to operations)
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Being able to break down features in MVP and longer vision based on iteration
- Deep knowledge about the apps ecosystem and platform guidelines
- Deep knowledge about desktop and mobile environments and their limitations
- Great communication skills
- A fundamental understanding of consumer desktop and mobile apps
- An ability to adapt to new and potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- A willingness to work alone or with a team when necessary
- To be highly organized
- MBA or advanced degree in Computer Science, Design, Econ, Stats, or other technical / analytical / creative fields
- Product Management and/or Product Owner certification
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.