Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $14 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York and Paris is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Analytics team and help us make the right decisions on all fronts: product, engineering, marketing, user support, business development, finance, etc. Our data analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendation and use advanced technologies to process and report the data. We are a diverse team of data analysts, scientists and engineers who have come together to analyze the data for a product that we firmly believe will revolutionize people's digital identities. On a daily basis you will work directly with individuals both in New York and Paris offices who will push you to reach levels that you didn't think were possible. We get a kick out of challenging ourselves to do better and a friendly competitive spirit will carry you a long way.
At Dashlane you will:
- Run complex analyses & building business intelligence dashboards
- Write SQL and help to build better models, we always push ourselves to do better than we did before
- Help our marketing team measure performance of its campaigns and optimize our conversion rates
- Build complex statistical models to segment users and predict their behaviors
- Make recommendations that will guide every small and large decision that we make on our roadmaps, company strategy and marketing channel mix
- Be the analytics' team primary point of contact for multiple business units
- Use advance technologies to process and report data
- You have 2+ years of experience with SQL and relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Redshift
- You have 2+ years of experience taking large data outputs and conducting critical analysis using Excel/Tableau/whatever tool to derive business insights – cohort analysis, slice & dice techniques, segmentation, etc.
- Experience merging data from different sources to come up with unified models
- You have experience building BI dashboards in a tool such as Tableau, Looker, Chart.io or other similar tools
- You have experience with tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab, etc.
- You are fluent in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience with LTV modeling
- You can merge the above experience with an understanding of our product and business to arrive at concrete business recommendations
- You can communicate complex analyses, data-heavy insights and resulting recommendations/decisions to the team at large with a simple, clear story
- You get weird pleasure in deeply understanding the systems that power our product, tech stack, analytical stack, and marketing, and can duct-tape your way into technical solutions when no one else can
- You use Dashlane and love it – all of us here are passionate about the product!
- Ability to communicate directly with decision-makers and influence their decisions through the use of data
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris and New York, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.