Dashlane makes identity and payments simple with its password manager and secure digital wallet app. Dashlane allows its users to securely manage passwords, credit cards, IDs, and other important information via advanced encryption and local storage. Dashlane has helped 7 million users manage and secure their digital identity and has enabled over $9 billion in e-commerce transactions.
Sounds pretty awesome, right? Our happy and growing user-base would agree.
Position based in New-York.
The B2C User Support Agent (Customer Support Specialist) will report to the New York City User Support Manager and is charged with addressing our customers’ technical needs and concerns.
By utilizing a strong understanding of the Dashlane product, you will answer questions, troubleshoot technical issues and work internally with Dashlane teams to address outstanding concerns. You will be responsible for working with customers via our ticketing system as well as assisting with ticket escalations from Level 1 User Support Agents as needed. You will be the voice of our customer when we make product decisions working closely with our Development, Product, and QA teams.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide technical customer service assistance to our Level 1 User Support Agents
- Provide support to our B2C customers by Email, Chat, Phone according to SLA
- Monitor support questions raised in social channels
- Answer requests and troubleshoot issues by reproducing
- Investigate issues using logs and monitoring tools
- Escalate technical issues that you cannot solve to development team for further investigation and raise bugs
- Work closely with Product and Development team to communicate appropriate temporary workarounds when necessary
- Provide Support reports about major technical issues
- Provide technical training to other team members
- 1-3 years providing customer support, preferably for a software company
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Experience working with developers/engineers and QA teams
- A good understanding of both Windows and macOS X environments as well as mobile platform Android and IOS
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, and web extensions
You are the type of person who:
- Is eager to not only help, but exceed our customers’ expectations
- Communicates clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
- Enjoys working and collaborating with other team members
- Can make on-the-spot decisions with minimal guidance
- Likes troubleshooting and testing
- Is process-driven
- Is comfortable with new technology
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split among Paris and New York, we thrive off of diverse perspectives. Diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.