Dashlane makes identity and payments simple with its password manager and secure digital wallet app. Dashlane allows its users to securely manage passwords, credit cards, IDs, and other important information via advanced encryption and local storage. Dashlane has helped 9 million users manage and secure their digital identity, and has enabled over $10 billion in e-commerce transactions.
Position based in New York.
Dashlane is looking for a New York-based Recruiter to join our international Talent team, part of our broader People team. You will be the key to growing Dashlane by finding and attracting great candidates to join our team. You will build strong relationships with hiring managers and demonstrate you understand business needs and priorities to translate them into practical recruiting. You will be in charge of implementing a recruitment strategy and a selection approach that reflects our company values.
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and assisting in determining the suitability of applicant in various departments for employment
- Work with Dashlane hiring managers to better understand each department’s needs and screen incoming applicants quickly and effectively
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive
- Develop and execute creative recruiting efforts and events; including informational sessions, recruitment mixers and other activities that promote Dashlane recruiting and outreach efforts
- Promote the Dashlane brand and use creativity to attract and market the company to qualified and strong candidates
- B.A. or B.S. with a strong academic record
- 3+ years of experience
- Proven track record in successful start-ups or staffing agencies with an understanding of key roles and positions within our space
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Very strong work ethic. Proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills
At Dashlane you will:
- Contribute to make internet a safer place!
- Be part of a truly international team (11 nationalities) working in our New York and Paris offices
- Work and recruit for passionate teams of marketing specialists, developers, product managers or designers
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
Want to join the @dashlanelife? Apply now!