Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture.
Since our first product launch in 2012, our team – based in New York and Paris- has been working hard to simplify and secure the lives of our 9 million Dashlane users through mastery of our craft and innovation.
Position based in Paris.
As a Product manager, you will join our agile and OKR driven product development team to lead innovation in the world of online identity. Your main focus will be on understanding users’ pains and finding opportunities to improve user acquisition, retention and conversion. You will also study the eco-system, and make sure we are always on the cutting edge of any identity innovation.
Expect a tough job you will be proud and excited to do.
- Own the product and inspire the teams by carrying the vision
- Lead the bottom-up roadmap process with the teams (including OKR definitions)
- Split every project into relevant milestones (from MVP to full product)
- Suggest improvements to the current product that can impact key metrics
- Be the link between teams and Stakeholders
- Build top-notch wireframes and specifications to define the user experience and iterate with the product development team
- Work with the product marketing to ensure consistency in the user’s journey
- Work with the different product development teams (Development/QA/Design) to build the best experience possible
- Be an advocate of raising the bar when it comes to product decisions and product implementations
- Review achievements with data, user testing and user support
- Think out of the box to bypass platform limitations or complex issues
- Work with the marketing team to build the communication strategy around product
- Follow the tech eco-system to be aware of all new trends that can impact Dashlane
- Perform other projects as assigned
Our ideal candidate in a few lines:
- 3+ years’ experience in product management
- Experience in agile development and product ownership
- Experience in OKR is a plus
- Experience in wire-framing complex user experience on both mobile and desktop
- Experience in product driven data analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in managing full cycle of projects (from idea to operations)
- Being able to break down features in MVP and longer vision based on iteration
- Deep knowledge about the apps ecosystem and platform guidelines
- Deep knowledge about desktop and mobile environments and their limitations
- Great communication skills
- Technical/coding skills (or at least a good understanding of how apps work)
- Proficiency on wire-framing tools such as Photoshop or Balsamiq
- Experience in management is a plus
- A real passion for the Dashlane product… that’s a given for each and every one of us!