Role: Permanent - Senior Designer
Location: London/UK (Hybrid)
Working in partnership with our clients, the Senior Designer will be creating forward-thinking work, helping to drive the our client’s brand through their digital transformation.
You will be an experienced Designer in the fields of digital and graphic design. With a understanding of user experience through multiple service touch points, like brochures, interactive PDFs, videos and social media. You will bring concepts to life through beautifully crafted graphic pieces to deliver smart, desirable and engaging work across the entire print and digital platforms.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF
If you have a background in graphic design with good understanding of digital and want to join a team of designers and researchers supporting our global client and creating outstanding graphic pieces and social campaigns. We’re looking for someone:
- Able to prioritise projects large and small, contributing improvements to maximise efficiency and processes, together with our PM teams
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven, you can multitask with organizational and time management skills
- Flexible, reliable and able to work as part of a global team and willing to go the extra mile to contribute to great teamwork.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
We're big, we're small. We're new, we're old. We're your best friend and your biggest challenger. We're far from your average agency. We're a lot of things. We are Dare. We deliver breathtaking, beautiful or deceptively simple design, but, above all, design that delivers meaningful experiences. The creative team of Dare is responsible for:
- Conceptual creative
- Digital brand identity
- Product design
- Interaction design
- Content design
- Advertising Campaigns
- Social Media
- Visual Storytelling
- Videos and Image Making
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
Reporting to the Design Lead, you will:
- Work as part of a team that supports global and regional clients in creating and delivering outstanding print and brochure products, social media and video storyboard pieces, that drive our brand reputation and deliver business results
- Brilliantly execute within brand guidelines whilst thoughtfully working with the other designers of the team to optimise our brand assets / tone / expression
- Collaborate across the business with regional and global clients to deliver all creative requirements across all channels for our clients - digital PDFs, event materials, social media, print brochures, videos, etc.
- Ensure high quality, coherent brand execution across every touch point through design structure and templates
- Be able to create rational/conceptual presentations in Keynote or PowerPoint, and present internally or to clients.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Proven experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment is required.
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud complemented with traditional print applications.
- Experience working with After Effects is a plus.
- Degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field is preferred.
- Strong understanding of brands and their visual impact on final designs
- Experience in designing across a variety of formats, platforms and environments including visual identities, brochures, social media, videos and graphic design
- Creation of presentations to share conceptual thinking and proposals
- Understanding of Design Systems, design processes and print processes
- Solid design fundamentals: alignment, grids, typography, illustration and animation
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your interaction design thinking and core craft skills across a variety of client sectors and platforms, i.e. digital design for products, brochures, mobile, social, PDFs.
Job Id: 4011
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. We’ve been part of the digital landscape for over 20 years now and are a core part of the Inside Ideas Group, a pioneering company that prides itself on transforming clients' business performance through the use of smarter solutions.
We like to work with clients who not only challenge us but also want to challenge themselves who believe that a customer first approach is the best way to sustainable growth. In partnership with them, we create connected brand experiences from the inside that give businesses an edge and advantage over their competitors.
Our approach is a combination of decision science, design magic and invisible technology. Our unique approach adopts behavioural science principles which we enhance with data, creative flair and strategic marketing capabilities, harnessing technology for business impact, not for its own sake.
We dare to do the right thing - guided by what’s right for our clients, our customers, our people. We think of ourselves as a family and it’s a combination of drive, skill and heart that makes Dare a special place to work. Over the years, we’ve built and collaborated with an impressive portfolio of brands including Diageo, BMW, Nike, Barclays and more. It’s an eclectic mix which means Dare is never dull and we’re always on the hunt for different skills and mindsets to keep our offering fresh.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Our D&I data is published quarterly on the Dare website and is fully transparent should you wish to review it.