Role: SEO Executive
Working in partnership with our client, we are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO Executive with 2 to 4 years’ experience to join our SEM team to deliver all aspects of SEO to our clients across various markets.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a talented and passionate search marketer looking for the opportunity to demonstrate their skills in a fast-moving agency environment, alongside a team of highly digital focussed professionals.
We are looking for an all-rounder, which means, you can provide a strong lead on all aspects of SEO – including technical, on-page and outreach. You will be provided with a full agency induction, and training specific to our current client’s SEO projects to understand how the ecosystem is granular and unique for each client.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
This role will report to the SEO Manager and the candidate will ideally be available for 1-3 days per week in our Roseberry Avenue office 1-3 days per week. This role will also work alongside PPC lead to deliver a cohesive SEM strategy for our clients and be required to liaise with several suppliers and clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
SEO Exec duties and responsibilities
- Perform SEO focused analysis on industry, competitors, keywords and search trends to inform and influence SEO strategy.
- Undertake technical SEO audits, site performance tests such a Google Lighthouse, interpret the results and apply and recommend solutions to improve website performance
- Stay up to date with Google and search engine marketing industry changes and continue to formulate an effective approach to improving ranking performance for our clients’ websites
- Produce highly effective on-page strategy including meta, header, copy, and semantic page performance analysis and application
- Produce website copy of a high standard for client’s website’s that performs well in terms of organic rankings, conforms to the particular brand tone of voice, and provides an excellent u/x
- Develop outreach opportunities, perform backlink analysis and identify and apply a strategic approach to building strong backlink profiles for our clients with regards to obtaining new high-quality links.
- Collaborate with web developers, supplier agencies and a wider marketing team
- Develop and apply local SEO strategies for our clients, including managing large GMB accounts, analysing the performance of these listings, and creating GMB posts
- Use our internal agency processes, partners, suppliers and methods of liaising with clients
- Interpret performance data and produce accurate and informative monthly reports
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- At least 2-4 years' worth of SEO industry experience with it being the main job function.
- A very high level of written English with very polished grammar
- Competent at using a number of Search tools – SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, GA, GSC
- Skilled at using various CMS for administrating meta changes, copy changes, links and image tagging.
- Working knowledge of structured data and featured snippet processing, building and coding (advantage)
- Very analytical, skilled in data interpretation, analysis and problem-solving to advice on clients’ SEO strategies that produce results.
- Driven, motivate and outcome focussed.
- Agency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and highly capable of prioritising workload.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. We’ve been part of the digital landscape for over 20 years now and are a core part of the Inside Ideas Group, a pioneering company that prides itself on transforming clients' business performance through the use of smarter solutions.
We like to work with clients who not only challenge us but also want to challenge themselves who believe that a customer first approach is the best way to sustainable growth. In partnership with them, we create connected brand experiences from the inside that give businesses an edge and advantage over their competitors.
Our approach is a combination of decision science, design magic and invisible technology. Our unique approach adopts behavioural science principles which we enhance with data, creative flair and strategic marketing capabilities, harnessing technology for business impact, not for its own sake.
We dare to do the right thing - guided by what’s right for our clients, our customers, our people. We think of ourselves as a family and it’s a combination of drive, skill and heart that makes Dare a special place to work. Over the years, we’ve built and collaborated with an impressive portfolio of brands including Diageo, BMW, Nike, Barclays and more. It’s an eclectic mix which means Dare is never dull and we’re always on the hunt for different skills and mindsets to keep our offering fresh.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Our D&I data is published quarterly on the Dare website and is fully transparent should you wish to review it.