Role: Senior Account Manager
Working in partnership with our client, This is an exciting and challenging role for an experienced Senior Account Manager, who will be working on a number of high profile accounts at Dare. The core role will focus on building great relationships with marketing professionals and leading a cross-departmental team of people at Dare to deliver return on investment for our clients. The person in this role will be responsible for leading projects from start to finish and ensuring each is delivered to a high quality and aligns with our clients’ brief and business objectives.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will work closely with all members of the Dare team from strategy to final delivery, managing internal and external stakeholders and laying the groundwork for a successful future relationship with the client
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Providing leadership to the cross-discipline agency teams working on your projects
- Closely manage client revenue forecasts on a weekly basis and ensure target profitability achieved
- Keep all senior management up to date with any client escalations or risks
- Work with Delivery to manage all day-to-day communications for projects you are working on – write status reports, contact reports, and ensure risk logs are thorough and up to date.
- Supported by your Delivery lead, write statements of work for new projects coming into Dare
- Prioritise team tasks and plan resourcing
- Delivering projects on time, on budget and to a high standard
- Set client expectations and interface closely with all client stakeholders
- Ensure proper performance tracking and reporting systems are in place to ensure programme can be tracked and measured according to the client’s needs
- Be proactive and ready to roll up your sleeves to get stuck into all aspects of the work where required
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- You’ve led accounts in an integrated or digital agencywith minimum three years’ experience, managed multiple client stakeholders and produced work you are proud of
- A keen interest in digital technology and marketing
- You are adept at leading successful digital projectsspanning content, build, marcomms and more
- You enjoy leading a project from start to finish smoothly, spotting potential risks and pitfalls along the way and problem solving to resolve them
- Be able to handle challenging situations and respond appropriately
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Used to building and developing a strong network of relationships across a variety of stakeholders from marketing managers to product owners
- Be committed to high quality output and service with an eye for detail
- Previous experience with managing a team and being able to give direction and get the best out of talent within the agency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. We’ve been part of the digital landscape for over 20 years now and are a core part of the Inside Ideas Group, a pioneering company that prides itself on transforming clients' business performance through the use of smarter solutions.
We like to work with clients who not only challenge us but also want to challenge themselves who believe that a customer first approach is the best way to sustainable growth. In partnership with them, we create connected brand experiences from the inside that give businesses an edge and advantage over their competitors.
Our approach is a combination of decision science, design magic and invisible technology. Our unique approach adopts behavioural science principles which we enhance with data, creative flair and strategic marketing capabilities, harnessing technology for business impact, not for its own sake.
We dare to do the right thing - guided by what’s right for our clients, our customers, our people. We think of ourselves as a family and it’s a combination of drive, skill and heart that makes Dare a special place to work. Over the years, we’ve built and collaborated with an impressive portfolio of brands including Diageo, BMW, Nike, Barclays and more. It’s an eclectic mix which means Dare is never dull and we’re always on the hunt for different skills and mindsets to keep our offering fresh.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Our D&I data is published quarterly on the Dare website and is fully transparent should you wish to review it.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.