Role: SEO Manager
Location: Remote or London
Working in partnership with our client We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our SEM team to deliver all aspects of SEO to our clients across various markets. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a talented and passionate search marketer looking for the right role where they can demonstrate their skills in a fast-moving environment, alongside a team of highly digital focussed professionals.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
This role will report to the Head of SEM, and the post could be a remote position with occasional trips to the London office (once a month), or client location visits in the UK. The role will be required to manage the Senior SEO executive currently in the team and steer their training and personal development and will be required to continue to expand the team according to the Group’s increasing demand for SEO
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Assess and scope out new opportunities within the wider agency group and prepare and deliver pitches
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategy for a range of clients
- Day-to-day delivery of SEO activity ranging across content on-site recommendations, technical recommendations and outreach campaigns
- Perform keyword research to provide user insights and optimise websites in line with business objectives and KPIs
- Audit websites to identify technical and structural optimisation opportunities in order to improve content performance
- Perform SEO focussed analysis around industry, competitors and search trends to influence strategy development
- Research and write copy for client websites underpinned with SEO on-page strategy
- Assist with client reporting and dashboard updates on a monthly basis
- Collaborate with web developers and wider marketing team
- Liaising with, briefing and checking work from suppliers such as an outreach partner
- Monitoring and analysing Organic performance and delivering strategic responses to ensure successful outcomes
- Create detailed quarterly plans across all aspects of SEO
- Staying current on new SEO research and emerging trends
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- A Senior SEO Executive or SEO Manager, with proven experience in improving website’s organic visibility and delivering successful SEO strategies
- 5+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy and hands on delivery
- Experience of briefing, supervising or managing SEO Executive or trainees
- Hands-on technical SEO implementation experience
- High level of understanding key ranking factors and ability to prioritise work to achieve the best outcomes
- High level of written English and ability to write copy for client’s websites across a variety of industries
- Skilled at using various CMS for administrating meta changes, copy changes, links fixing and image tagging
- Skilled in using a variety of tools including SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog to undertake crawls, analyse results and communicate priorities to developers and clients
- Adept at using GA, GSC and GTM
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- A leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment, confident and a clear communicator
- Solution focussed and adaptable to changing demands
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. We’ve been part of the digital landscape for over 20 years now and are a core part of the Inside Ideas Group, a pioneering company that prides itself on transforming clients' business performance through the use of smarter solutions.
We like to work with clients who not only challenge us but also want to challenge themselves who believe that a customer first approach is the best way to sustainable growth. In partnership with them, we create connected brand experiences from the inside that give businesses an edge and advantage over their competitors.
Our approach is a combination of decision science, design magic and invisible technology. Our unique approach adopts behavioural science principles which we enhance with data, creative flair and strategic marketing capabilities, harnessing technology for business impact, not for its own sake.
We dare to do the right thing - guided by what’s right for our clients, our customers, our people. We think of ourselves as a family and it’s a combination of drive, skill and heart that makes Dare a special place to work. Over the years, we’ve built and collaborated with an impressive portfolio of brands including Diageo, BMW, Nike, Barclays and more. It’s an eclectic mix which means Dare is never dull and we’re always on the hunt for different skills and mindsets to keep our offering fresh.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Our D&I data is published quarterly on the Dare website and is fully transparent should you wish to review it.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.