Working in partnership with our client, we are looking for a developer who is able to contribute creative and technical solutions to problems and who is happy working as part of a team maintaining a small number of core platforms for a big client.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
The ideal candidate will be as comfortable developing web applications as they are configuring and deploying them
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based at our HQ in London
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- You will be implementing and delivering robust web applications using Python (Django)
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Solid communication/soft skills
- Strong understanding of software design/architecture process
- Good knowledge of Python and comfortable with MVC design pattern
- Experience with Django
- Experience with standard 3rd party API integration and oAuth2
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS, CSS3 and SVG
- Experience with build tools such as Parcel, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Knowledge and experience with using Docker
- Experience with management of hosting environments, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.