ROLE: Digital Project Manager – Dare
LOCATION: London, EC1R, UK
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking for an Integrated Project Manager to work across a couple of our key clients, on both BAU workstreams and projects, working in a digital and offline capacity.
You will be integral in helping shape and deliver against each clients roadmap, working with a cross-disciplined team to maintain and optimise the platform we build and manage and develop project campaigns which will range from social media campaigns to brand identity development and video/content creation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Preparing and planning tasks / projects and supporting the team to deliver on time.
- Creating detailed scopes of work for ad-hoc projects and working with the team to plan and resource efficiently.
- Producing and maintaining financial reconciliations to keep track of project burn.
- Working closely with cross discipline teams to ensure the smooth running of every project end to end, from scoping through to final release.
- Responsible for allocating and monitoring resource and communicating the resource needs to the Client Services team
- Where needed creating functional specifications with technical direction from the Tech Leads / Head of Development and business direction from the client.
- Collaborating with the department heads on approach, scoping and estimating for ad hoc projects.
- Work closely with our Client Services team, having a strong partnership with the Account Directors / Business Directors to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative.
- Comfortable in leading client meetings, driving the agenda, ensuring the delivery of agreed objectives.
- Managing multiple stakeholders across the business and nurturing key relationships with senior level clients.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE
- 2 years agency experience with integrated account experience required.
- 2 years as Project Manager running your own projects.
- Be a core member of the team, helping to maintain a ‘One Team’ approach across all disciplines.
- Technically minded in nature - we don’t expect you to know how to code but you must be comfortable understanding CMS development.
- Agile minded - we work with Agile as our baseline but flex this methodology to meet our clients’ requirements.
- Experience with the use of JIRA and Confluence would be beneficial
- Be a confident individual who is solution oriented by nature.
- Ownership of internal meetings such as daily stand ups, retrospectives and senior management update meetings.
- Running weekly reconciliations on projects to provide financials to the Senior Management Team.
- From pitch to release, you will execute the end-to-end delivery of a project, using the tools and processes in place to effectively execute all requirements, at every stage of the process.
- Working in partnership with the other agency teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget - with a happy client at the end.
- Client facing - running meetings /status / workshops and guiding meetings to ensure objectives are met, strong client communications is a must.
- Clear and concise communicator, to all levels of stakeholders both with your client, and throughout Dare.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of the team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.