Role: QA Engineer
A little bit about the role and team:
We are looking for a Mid QA Engineer to support and work closely with the QA Manager. The successful candidate will have skills in functional and regression testing.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for someone who can work under little supervision who has ambition to learn new skills and develop into an all rounder working closely with Developers, Experience Planners, Designers and Producers. We’re looking for someone who is ambitious to learn new skills and can work independently.
What you will need, to be great in this role:
- Experience in creating and maintaining test cases/test plans
- Execute manual test scripts
- Experienced with JIRA and other project management / bug tracking tools
- Produce test reports
- Log bugs
- Good general IT knowledge
- Understanding of product life cycles
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work independently with little supervision as well as work effectively as a team member
- Assertive and strong team spirit
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Nice to have:
- Automation testing
- Programming skills
- Experience working with clients
A little about us:
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
Other info to know:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of the team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.