Role: Design Project Manager
Location: – Brentford, TW7
Working in partnership with our client, the Project Manager will lead projects from concept to completion, providing the direction and control required to do this. Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients, the Project Manager is the key communicator on the status, risks and challenges of all the project deliverables, inclusive of budget and resource.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for the next step in your career and you would like the opportunity to work alongside one of Europe’s leading entertainment company serving 21 million customers across five countries.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Design ops Principal, the Project Manager works alongside the team of 26 designers including Creative Director, UX & UI and research.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Being the driving force behind every design project within the product design programme, ensuring projects do not linger but are delivered on time and within scope.
- Working closely with the UX and UI design principles to help define timelines, release and sprint plans ensuring that we are working on the right thing at the right time. As well as linking up with relevant product and tech teams.
- Ensuring all features are properly defined, organised and prioritised and ensuring deliverables, roles and responsibilities are understood by all.
- Leading sprint planning sessions and support the team by dissecting the features into smaller, actionable tasks.
- Having a birds-eye view of every project within the programme, allowing us to be one step ahead and therefore be more strategic about what we work on and when.
- Working closely with the Design Ops principal to accurately forecast upcoming features.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Experience in Design, Media and telecommunications sectors.
- Proven track record of managing complex, and ever-evolving projects across different stakeholder groups.
- Previous experience working with product designers, product teams and technology.
- Previous design studio experience is desirable, ideally in a creative agency.
- Comprehensive engagement and influencing skills with experience of working with senior stakeholders is required.
- Natural ability to identify opportunities, get on the front foot and make things happen. A relentless determination to see things through.
- Confident influencing senior stakeholders at Director level.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.