ROLE: Senior Digital Project Manager
LOCATION: London, EC1R
Looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to lead large website and app builds for our clients, they must be comfortable with being fully client-facing, happy to lead the project lifecycle from initiation, strategy development, wireframes, design and into development sprints and client UAT phase.
Dare is in an exciting new phase of our lifecycle. Our future is focused on Digital Design and Innovation, driving a forward-thinking focus across all our teams, and helping strategically guide our clients in all areas of their digital landscape.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are looking for an opportunity to work with innovative brands and would like to be heavily involved in the development of strategy, create concepts, content and campaign implementations.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
We are a team that pushes ourselves to remain the experts in our field. We work to go above and beyond what’s possible. We love what we do, and we’re proud to show it.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Running projects from brief through to end delivery, the full project lifecycle.
- You will be interpreting functional specifications and technical direction from the Developers.
- Collaborating with the all department heads on approach, scoping and estimating for projects.
- Work closely with our Client Services team, having a strong partnership with the Account Directors / Business Directors to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative.
- You will be running projects across a variety of Dare’s long term and new clients.
- Working on digital projects for our retained clients, as well as ad hoc innovative project work for new clients.
- Working closely with teams based in the London Hub, and potential for support roles for our onsite teams at the client's HQ.
- Ensure smooth running of every project end to end.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years agency experience with large website build and app experience required.
- 2+ years as a Senior Digital Project Manager
- Technically minded in nature - we don’t expect you to know how to code but, you must be comfortable understanding the world in which we operate.
- Be excited by new technology and software innovations.
- Agile minded - we work with Agile as our baseline but flex this methodology to meet our client’s requirements.
- Strong experience with the use of JIRA and Confluence and comfortable with writing development tickets/user stories communications is a must.
- In-house agency experience
- ScrumMaster or Agile qualification
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org