Role: Experience Planner (Mid-Weight)
We are looking for an ambitious Experience Planner whose main goal will be to understand how the audience truly behaves, giving valuable insight into how we can influence behaviour through our creative work.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You like working collaboratively across various teams and enjoy establishing strong relationships with clients.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will join a team of a talented and enthusiastic team of data, creative, technical and project management team
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Work effectively with subject matter experts and client stakeholders to ensure that the digital experience meets the needs of both the audience and the business.
- Act as the ‘experience guardian’ for the clients you work on, making sure every customer interaction is useful, usable, desirable and builds the overall brand story being told.
- Promote user-centered design practices internally and externally.
- Employ user-centered design tools and techniques, such as audience profiling, wireframing and sitemaps.
- Think strategically and holistically, using journey mapping to aid understanding and ensure a consistent multi-channel experience.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Confidence explaining your ideas and presenting your work to project stakeholders
- The ability to reflect on your work and share your learning and skills with our clients’ teams.
- Confidence in, and the ability to champion ideas you believe in.
- A desire to share your work with a wider audience, across the client team and their colleagues.
- We’d love to hear from diverse voices who will bring new perspectives and approaches to our team.
- An experimental attitude and a willingness to learn
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dare has an illustrious heritage as one of the UK’s pioneering digital agencies, famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. After a few years of hiatus, it is now getting its mojo back, under new leadership from Chris Woodward. Within the Inside Ideas Group, it has the opportunity to act as the ‘strategic nose cone’ helping clients deliver connected brand experiences from the inside.
Dare has always put planning at the heart of its offer, was an early adopter of behavioural science, and pioneered the discipline of Experience Planning. However, with language around ‘customer experience’ now common place, we need to make sure that our strategic offer is distinctive, and that it combines strong brand and commercial thinking alongside user experience capabilities.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com