ROLE: New Business Manager
LOCATION: London, EC1R
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Dare requires a London-based New Business Manager.
This is a fast-paced but extremely rewarding role that will allow self-development as well as growth of the overall business. Essentially, the success of the sales department will ultimately be the success of the business as a whole.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Delivering the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to contract implementation;
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director & MD to develop and generate leads from our networks
- Creating and designing bespoke solutions for clients
- Selling Hub (London) and onsite client solutions that provide website design and builds, CRM, Social Media strategy and implementation (including all creative development, community management and paid media planning and buying), data analysis reporting and dashboarding
- Developing structured sales strategies, sales plans and profit targets as well as short term tactics;
- Developing long-term, profitable relationships with clients;
- Maximising new business development opportunities;
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base;
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market;
- Compiling and analysing sales figures;
- Collecting customer feedback and market research;
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors;
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in sales
- Ideally selling marketing services, content, design or creative agency services to blue chip client marketers
- A consultative and solution-based sales approach;
- Excellent document creation / sales deck capabilities;
- Face to face and telephone sales experience including negotiation and pitching;
- Ability to adopt different sales styles to match customers’ requirements;
- Ability to priorities leads and maximize revenue generation via sales pipeline control;
- Consistently high achieving academic record, of graduate calibre;
- Commercially astute;
- Strong project management and time management skills;
- Confident working on own initiative;
- First class communication skills;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit. High energy and self-motivation
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Dare was founded in 2000 as a digital creative agency. Over the past 19 years Dare has evolved into a digital first, full-service creative agency, providing marketing services and digital transformation for some of the world’s most ambitious brands. As of 2015 we became wholly owned by the Inside Ideas Group, which includes specialist agency Adjust Your Set, regional marketing specialist Aylesworth Fleming and integrated full service agency OLIVER.
We bring together people, process and technology to help make brands more efficient, more effective and more creative. We are the only group in the world built from the ground up to service clients from the point of need, inside their businesses.
As part of this group, Dare is the digital experience specialist, building experiences for the world’s most ambitious brands, using a unique combination of behavioural insight and data science to influence customer behaviour in favour of the brands we work with.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.