ROLE: Digital Designer with Social experience
LOCATION: London, EC1R
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a digital designer with experience in social, creative ideation, and digital design systems.. The role will play an essential part in supporting both sides of the Creative Team.
Supporting the digital clients - working on a wide variety of digital experiences for a varied client base. This person will be integral from the development of initial ideas, to concept designs, through to working with developers to see the project through to completion. Someone who knows the most current digital trends and can push projects creatively.
Supporting the social clients - working on digital campaigns for some of the UK’s best known brands, playing an essential role in ideation and production of campaign assets with a high level of craft throughout. This person will be integral to the development of campaign ideas, presentations, and campaign collateral. And be responsible for crafting and bringing these ideas to life to a high standard.
Clever thinking and a brave can do attitude is essential. The ideal candidate will help tell a number of evolving brand stories to the market in the most compelling and surprising ways possible. This position works with a highly cross-functional team of creatives, designers, marketers and brand managers all working together to bring our ideas to life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Possess exceptional digital productional craft skills with the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well.
- Challenge the status quo and drive to make great work happen.
- Create and manage original animated solutions and produce work within time constraints.
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within Dare
- Embrace challenges and drive brave new ways of thinking and doing things.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED, TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality design thinking and craft across a variety of client sectors and brands
- Design-trained, understanding of good graphic design principles, typography, colour and composition
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- A breadth of digital knowledge, an understanding of current trends and understanding of
- A drive to break creative boundaries and craft the best solutions.
- Motion design experience would be desirable (but not essential) predominantly After Effects, but 3D would be a bonus.
- Ideally have some tabletop photographic understanding
- A drive to research, experiment and push the boundaries of Dare’s creative output
- Consistently deliver high quality work on time
- 2+ years of industry experience
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.