ROLE: Senior Project Manager
LOCATION: London, EC1R
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior PM is to have a deep understanding of waterfall and agile project management methodologies and Scrum Master qualified if beneficial.
Dare is in an exciting new phase of our lifecycle. Our future is focused on Digital Design and Innovation, driving a forward thinking focus across all our teams, and helping strategically guide our clients in all areas of their digital landscape.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will be interpreting functional specifications and technical direction from the Developers.
- Collaborating with the Tech Lead on approach, scoping and estimating for projects.
- Work closely our Client Services team, having a strong partnership with the Account Directors / Business Directors to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative.
- Helping to guide and support your team, including more junior project managers who may be working alongside you.
- You will be running projects across a variety of Dare’s long term and new clients.
- Working on digital projects for our retained clients, as well as ad hoc innovative project work for new clients.
- Working closely with teams based in the London Hub, and potential for support roles for our onsite teams at the client's HQ.
- ensure smooth running of every project end to end, from scoping through to final release, will ownership of the financial reporting, resourcing, and client facing comms.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE
- 4+ years agency experience.
- Be creative and innovative, at Dare this is at the core of all the work we produce.
- Be a core member of the team, helping to maintain a ‘One Team’ approach across both sites and all disciplines.
- Technically minded in nature - we don’t expect you to know how to code but, you must be comfortable understanding the world in which we operate.
- Be excited by new technology and software innovations.
- Agile minded - we work with Agile as our baseline but flex this methodology to meet our client’s requirements.
- Strong experience of tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Trello is a must.
- Running weekly reconciliations on projects to provide financials to the Senior Management Team
- From pitch to release, you will execute the end-to-end delivery of a project, using the tools and processes in place to effectively execute all requirements, at every stage of the process.
- Working in partnership with the Account Team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget - with a happy client at the end.
- Client facing - running meetings /status / workshops and guiding meetings to ensure objectives are met, strong client communications are a must.
- Make sure any onsite teams feel part of our Dare Production Team, ensure they run effectively and with maximum efficiency for our retained clients.
- Clear and concise communicator, to all levels of stakeholders both without your client, and throughout Dare and Oliver.
- Client-side or In-house agency experience
- ScrumMaster or Agile qualification
- Finance / banking client experience
- Automotive client experience
- B2B client experience
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.