ROLE: Digital Designer
LOCATION: London, EC1R
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Dare are working with a global financial brand.
The client is on a very exciting creative and brand journey and we are all very excited about the year ahead.
We are looking for a talented designer to create and develop, user-friendly, intuitive and empathetic digital creative experiences. At times working onsite with the client, with in a small, yet collaborative team, you will help define the digital experience across multiple channels.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Design across multiple digital channels; including responsive websites, apps, banners and email
- Collaborate with content manager, copywriter and data analyst to develop content across multiple digital channels
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Continue to develop the pattern library and UI
- Communicate design ideas to key stakeholders and the wider team, including the development and client team
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Proven experience as a similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Adobe creative suite especially photoshop and XD
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS desirable
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Self starter with excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.