ROLE: Media Planner
LOCATION: Uxbridge, UB8
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
AYS (part of the Inside Ideas Group) are currently building a team for one of our largest clients, Hertz; a global leader in the automotive and transportation space. The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of car rental brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen.
The Distribution Manager will lead audience strategy and implementation, ensuring that all our content, campaigns and stories reach their intended audiences across Europe; from platform, media partner and influencer planning and selection, through to management and evaluation.
Our team will support Hertz’ 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
Our team will work across the following;
- Strategy - social & content
- UX & experience design
- Creative, copywriting & design
- Editorial & publishing, distribution.
- Content production & post
- Data & analytics
- Community management
- Online content management
- Paid & optimisation
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Maintain up-to-date influencer and media lists, audience and market data, rates, subject authority, publishing frequencies etc in close collaboration with data analyst and media agency partners
- Build and maintain strong direct relationships with audience owners across key European markets
- Work closely with the data analysts, social strategists, brand managers, cultural analyst, media agencies and local markets to identify optimal routes to audiences and partner publishing strategy recommendations (channels, timings, devices etc) – including finding and interviewing local experts or audience representatives, designing media behavior surveys and other techniques
- Select, negotiate, contract and manage best fit influencers and media partners to ensure they deliver against agreed KPIs, monitor budgets, enforce targets
- Work with strategists, PRs and copywriters to help turn key messages, creative concepts and CTAs into simple partner/influencer briefs, treatments, press releases and content plans
- Asist the data analyst in evaluating campaigns and capturing learnings for future activities
- Keep agency and client abreast of and compliant with the latest rules, regulations and best practices in native advertising and paid post disclosure
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Experience of using a combination of audience/social and media analysis tools (in collaboration with data analysts) and local market intel human insights to make clear, appropriate, evidence-based recommendations on routes to audiences across multiple territories and interest verticals.
- The ability to communicate clearly, even when the source data is complex and the client or creative teams unversed in analytic tools.
- Track record of working with diverse datasets, ideally with a strong digital background (e.g. DMP, CRM, social listening and analytics)
- Ability to contribute effectively to multiple projects in parallel, working in diverse teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in producing client-ready presentations and communicating them effectively to stakeholders of all levels where needed
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
- Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
- Multi-market experience
- Languages spoken (Italian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Hertz are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world, with over 9000 corporate and franchise locations throughout approximately 140 countries. Hertz’ International Head Quarters is in Uxbridge and employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities. We are working with Hertz to build a mutli-disciplinary dedicated team, which will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire Hertz customer journey.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
Alongside our excellent Benefits package, every Hertz’ onsite team employees can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Free on-site parking
- Company sports and social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities
- “Friends & Family” discounts and additional benefits for a partner/spouse, including hotel offers and more.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram