Dare are looking for a Senior Content Strategist to join our Experience Team - this role will be based between Birmingham (3 days a week) and London (2 days)
All about you
- You feel confident developing a vision for the role of content and identifying ways to evolve the Content Strategy practice at Dare.
- You have inherent empathy for users and a passion for simplicity, you quickly orient around business goals, and you can manage a variety of stakeholders.
- You love working with a diverse array of clients and brands, embracing thier design challenges, obsessing about how our they communicate with their customers and developing strategies that are commercially driven and creatively inspiring.
- You thrive in collaborative, multidisciplinary teams.
- You are open to occasional travel to work with our on-site teams based around the country.
An experience, design and engineering company Dare is a digital creative agency. We create products and services for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together behavioural science, design, engineering to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative.
- Oversee the creation of copy for a diverse range of outputs, from one-page brand narratives to concept pitch decks, infographics, journey maps and digital experiences.
- Conduct inspiring workshops with clients or colleagues and help them find new ways to articulate their ideas and experiences.
- Organize, train and lead a growing team of content strategists
- Plan content efforts that map to high-level business goals and the experience strategy.
- Develop standards, guidelines, and resources that communicate best practices, and workflows for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval, repurposing, and retiring.
- Work closely with Data, SEO, Design, Creative and Technology teams to ensure content is optimized for the user experience.
- Take a data-led approach to testing content, measuring content performance against business goals to gauge effectiveness.
- Advocate and evangelize for UX content strategy across departments. Keep abreast of digital content marketing, to inform new ideas and inspire others.
- Experience with these tools would be beneficial: GatherContent, Screaming Frog, Balsamiq, Realtime Board, Crazy Egg.