At Dare we connect behavioural science, technology and brand expertise to create impact in our connected world. We believe the most interesting space to work is where your Imagination meets engineering expertise and experience planning to create beautiful ideas, products, services and campaigns. We think collaboratively, and we create adaptive interactive experiences that capture the imagination, delivering impressive success for brands.
From our main location in London we are looking for designer who can maintain and help steer our clients into new brave places for both platforms and marketing experiences. We are looking for someone with drive and experience to help support the rest of the design dept and craft engaging interactive answers for our clients.
The Designer will play an essential role in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas. Have a fundamental understanding of brand behaviour and bring exceptional creative thought and craft throughout.
- Possess exceptional digital craft skills with the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well.
- Challenge the status quo and drive to make great work happen.
- Create and manage original interactive solutions and produce work within time constraints.
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within Dare
- Embrace challenges and drive brave new ways of thinking and doing things.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality design and interactive craft within a variety platform projects and some
- You have a breadth of digital knowledge and trends and are design trained with a good understanding of design principles and layout.
- You have worked with an array of recognisable UK brands
- You know the difference between awareness and conversion.
- You have worked in digital teams and have experience in project methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best solutions.
- Consistently deliver high quality work on time.
- You are abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
- You have worked closely with Technical debts and understand CMS and build process.
- Competent with prototyping tools, Adobe Creative suite, Sketch, Invision and Keynote.
- 4+ years of experience