At Dare we are Experience, Design and Engineering company working with global clients. You will get to work on challenging projects with experts across Experience Planning, Design, Data and Engineering. Dare is proud of their diverse company profile and actively seek applicants from underrepresented communities.
You will be running projects for one of Dare’s long standing and highly respected financial clients, Barclays Lifeskills. Barclays LifeSkills is a CSR programme that is close to our hearts, helping to up-skill young people and get them ready for the world of work.
You will work closely with the Delivery Director and the Business Director, having a strong partnership to ensure client comms are regular, clear and work is collaborative. We take pride in our strong relationships with all our clients, and deliver a very high standard of work covering replatforming, new web functionality and ad hoc campaign and content based projects.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of BAU work across, as well as ad hoc project work for this client. Working closely with teams based in the London Hub the PM will ensure smooth running of every project end to end, from scoping through to final release.
You must be technically minded, able to interpret functional specifications and technical direction from the Developers, in order to distill it to the client, collaborate with the Tech Lead on approach, scoping and estimating for projects.
With Agile at the heart of day to day working practices, you will have a deep understanding of this project management methodology.
Dare is in an exciting new phase of our lifecycle. Our future is focused on Digital Design and Innovation, driving a forward thinking focus across all our teams, and helping strategically guide our clients in all areas of their digital landscape.
- Responsible and accountable for the planning of the team’s work. If projects require additional support, the management and planning of this work is also the responsibility of the Project Manager
- Owner of Jira board/sprints which is used to manage the teams current and backlogged priorities
- Facilitates daily stand-up, sprint planning, and estimations.
- Close liaison with client team and their other third party agencies which we work alongside
- Owner of client status sheet and meetings
- Maintain project and/or program communications with clients and the team throughout projects
- Responsible for all creating and managing all documentation required, such as SOW, estimate and reconciliation sheets
- Manage retrospectives to inform process changes for future
- +2 year experience working in an agile team in an agency or client side
- +3 years combined experience as a project manager
- Lead the daily project management of a cross-functional, team in the delivery of the work for the client
- Must be technically minded in nature, we don’t expect you to be able to code, but you must have a good level of knowledge
- Confident to engaging with client stakeholders to gather information or insights to define brief and its requirements
- Be a core member of the team, helping to maintain a ‘One Team’ approach, be a collaborative problem solver, working with the multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and prioritise projects/programs with minimal direction
- Able to translate information about problems and their solutions across teams and departments
- Good people skills -- Ability to coach the team, helping them do the best work they possibly can
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management and ability to be self-directed
- High attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Ability and willingness to wear multiple hats as needed for success of the team
- Understands and advocates for the Agile/Scrum process and evangelise the principles within the team.
- SCRUM Qualified ideal.
- Working with .Net Technologies would be ideal.