Dandelion is looking for a Customer Support Manager to join our team. In this role, you will oversee and support our customer support team and work very closely with our technical service team. You will run the day to day queue, own the resolution of escalations, coach our existing support team members, and work with the Director of Customer Experience to improve processes. If you love a fast paced environment, being part of an awesome team, with a drive to inspire excellence, this could be the opportunity for you.
What you will do:
- Oversee the day to day work and ensure that all metrics are being met
- Take ownership of customer escalations and follow problems through to resolution
- Continuously seek to improve the customer experience
- Work cross departmentally to resolve customer concerns
- Manage and develop customer service representatives
- Oversee and manage our service tech schedule with our service manager
- Provide process improvement recommendations and assist in implementation
Who you are:
- 3-5 years customer service experience is a must
- 2-3 years direct people management experience overseeing day to day work of service reps is required
- Comfortable handling complex escalations
- Ability to research complex issues and drive to resolution
- Ability to build trust and rapport with homeowners and internal departments
- Excellent active listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think outside of the box
- Strong time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Comfortable working with a CRM
- Thrives in fast paced environment
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance offered from day 1!
- 401k plan offered
- Stock/Equity options offered
- Paid Sick and Vacatione
You’ll love working at Dandelion because:
We’re solving the world’s hardest problems. You’ll have the opportunity to pioneer renewable heating and cooling from the ground-up (literally). There’s no established playbook for fighting climate change, so your work will be messy, challenging, and build a better, cleaner world.
We’re good people. It sounds simple, and it is. We are passionate, vision-driven, low-ego, and treat one another with kindness and respect. We challenge ideas here, not people.
We hold each other accountable. We celebrate our wins and learn from our losses. We’re honest, realistic, and transparent across all areas of the business, every day -- not just at our monthly all-hands meeting.
Dandelion Energy is an energy innovation company working to electrify home heating. We create and install geothermal heat pumps to replace fossil-fueled furnaces and boilers. Since spinning out of Google X in 2017, we’ve grown into an organization of over 100 employees and have become the largest residential geothermal heat pump installation company in the US. Our carbon impact to date is the equivalent to taking over 25,000 cars off the road, and that impact is accelerating with our growth!
Our cross-disciplinary team consists of experts in geothermal, drilling, heat pump and software engineering, HVAC installation, solar and solar financing, behavioral economics, and high-growth operations, among other backgrounds. With the potential to catalyze and scale a widespread transition to sustainable and affordable heating and cooling, our work is both exciting and complex. We are working to create a wholesale shift in how people heat and cool their homes — join us!