At Cypress, we’re on a mission to build an essential testing platform that makes automated testing delightful and effective. Cypress provides better, faster, and more reliable testing for anything that runs in a browser. Hundreds of thousands of developers and QA professionals use Cypress.io to write better code faster and release with confidence.
Cypress is currently used in over 90 countries by hundreds of thousands of developers across more than 12,000 organizations. Cypress has over 1,200 customers in more than 50 countries across 45 industries and includes marquee names like Atlassian, Crunchbase, GitHub, PayPal,and Slack.
The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $55M in capital to date, including a $40M Series B financing in November 2020, led by OpenView Partners, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Battery Ventures, Sapphire Ventures and Stripes.co.
Cypress is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic project manager to lead several strategic initiatives, focusing primarily on the business side of project execution. The project manager will support teams charged with implementing new business processes and/or new technology to support evolving business models and business transformation initiatives. The project manager will work closely with revenue operations to establish project plans and timelines, and then facilitate the execution of the work including requirements documentation, detailed design, integration testing, user-acceptance testing, training, cutover, and go-live support. The project manager will be responsible for creating the appropriate project team structure, governance model and communication plans. The project manager will also collaborate with stakeholders outside of Revenue Operations including sales, marketing, customer success and product teams. The project manager should be comfortable with ambiguity, changes in direction and priorities, and demonstrate the ability to lead boldly in a rapidly changing environment.
This position reports to the Director of Revenue Operations
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels
- Work proactively with the business to document impacts, business requirements, process changes, implementation plans, etc.
- Align development timelines across departments to resolve resource conflict
- Perform critical path analysis and develop action plans to mitigate risk
- Proactively manage risk, anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate mitigations
- Communicate change management through strong stakeholder relationships
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction with program/project management services and product delivery
- Keep business stakeholders and executive sponsors informed via status reports
- Support team members and establish healthy, collaborative relationships
- Maintain enthusiasm, energy and focus in a variety of circumstances
- Ability to self-manage and proactively organize and plan project activities and dependencies to achieve success
- Contribute to the maturity and evolution of the PMO through the use of standardized tools and templates to drive alignment among project teams
5+ years project and program management experience, including :
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to consistently act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Innovative, forward thinking, develop and scrutinize best practices.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity is action-oriented and can take initiative to drive results
- Excellent written and oral / presentation skills
We are an inclusive employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.