At Cypress, we’re on a mission to build an essential testing platform that makes automated testing delightful and effective. Cypress provides better, faster, and more reliable testing for anything that runs in a browser. Hundreds of thousands of developers and QA professionals use Cypress.io to write better code faster and release with confidence.
Cypress is currently used in over 90 countries by hundreds of thousands of developers across more than 12,000 organizations. Cypress has over 1,200 customers in more than 50 countries across 45 industries and includes marquee names like Atlassian, Crunchbase, GitHub, PayPal,and Slack.
The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $55M in capital to date, including a $40M Series B financing in November 2020, led by OpenView Partners, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Battery Ventures, Sapphire Ventures and Stripes.co.
Cypress is looking for a highly experienced Marketing Operations & Insights Manager responsible for ensuring the optimal implementation of a best-in-class "martech stack". This position will report to the Director of Revenue Operations and work closely with Sales, Growth and Marketing to execute marketing automation programs and support reporting needs.
- Own the marketing technology stack and the technology’s integration with Salesforce
- Act as the technical interface between the Sales and Marketing teams for lead management.
- Deliver timely and relevant marketing campaigns that include smart lists, emails, landing pages, and web forms
- Manage process for all marketing prospect and customer databases and partner with Salesforce admins on lead/contact management in Salesforce.com, including process for database hygiene and enrichment
- Drive lead routing operations, including technical changes to ensure efficient and accurate handoff to Sales
- Collaborate closely with sales & marketing to define any new requirements, and ensure the right attributes and data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns
- Partner with Data Science to refine targeted account lists and surface intel to inform account based marketing campaigns.
- Implement lead scoring model, as well as monitor and optimize it to increase success of lead quality, volume, and delivery of MQLs
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our customer database.
Reporting & Analytics:
- Help develop a vision for analytics architecture, various predictive models, and efficient workflow across marketing.
- Create marketing dashboards and attribution models/reporting
- Regularly report KPIs and campaign performance back to the business
- Generate and analyze email marketing data and use to optimize future campaigns
- Develop dashboards and reports in Looker, Excel and other reporting tools to provide visibility into Marketing performance.
- Support maintaining data integrity end-to-end, develop and deliver operational reports to provide insights into the health of the marketing database
Required Experience/ Skills
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Minimum 2 year using Marketo, Pardot or Hubspot required (Marketing Platform Certified Expert Certificate preferred)
- 4-5 years of experience working in the Marketing area in a professional environment (Email Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, Marketing Programs)
- Deep understanding of demand generation, lead lifecycle, lead nurturing and lead management.
- Strong analytical chops and ability to problem-solve and understand key drivers of pipeline and revenue.
- Excellent marketing project management skills to allow for timely planning, executing and reporting on multiple marketing projects simultaneously.
We are an inclusive employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.