At Cypress, we’re on a mission to build an essential testing platform that makes automated testing delightful and effective. Cypress provides better, faster, and more reliable testing for anything that runs in a browser. Hundreds of thousands of developers and QA professionals use Cypress.io to write better code faster and release with confidence.
Cypress is currently used in over 90 countries by hundreds of thousands of developers across more than 12,000 organizations. Cypress has over 1,200 customers in more than 50 countries across 45 industries and includes marquee names like Atlassian, Crunchbase, GitHub, PayPal,and Slack.
The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $55M in capital to date, including a $40M Series B financing in November 2020, led by OpenView Partners, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Battery Ventures, Sapphire Ventures and Stripes.co.
Who You are:
You want to be part of a team: You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone's best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help; transparency tops your list of values.
You enjoy a challenge: Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You're ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
- Provide critical insights to the business through analytics and market research.
- Improve operational efficiencies through a combination of process and technology to drive productivity and insight.
- Transform data insights into action for cross functional success by identifying opportunities to scale operations and drive maximum value for the business.
- Implement processes and standards that inspire trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Understand broader business drivers to map business needs to scalable and functional solutions.
- Be a change agent; manage key strategic initiatives to deliver both long term and short-term company goals.
- Measure and track critical initiatives, collaborate with sales, customer success and business leaders to measure and optimize their respective business.
- Work cross-functionally with our Data Science team to define problems, analyze growth opportunities and develop solutions, actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process and deep knowledge of industry leading practices.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for acquiring data from source systems.
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution.
- At least 5+ years of experience in data and insights role in a fast-growing software/SaaS company
- Advanced experience working with Salesforce **required**
- Experience with SQL or equivalent database querying language
- Experience building intuitive and actionable dashboards and data visualizations that drive business decisions using reporting tools, e.g. Looker **required**
- Exceptional analytical skills, quantitative skills, and strategic problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to distill complex quantitative data and thoughts into simple, actionable recommendations, especially to executives
- Proven track record of collaborating with business leaders to understand the needs of the field and roll out solutions and processes to increase productivity and efficiency
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects with ease
- Superior data handling and quantitative modeling skills, including expertise with Excel and the ability to coach others is needed
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, resourcefulness, and ability to follow-through
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and to juggle and prioritize multiple initiatives
We are an inclusive employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.