About Current Media Group:
Current Media Group is a collection of direct mail and online brands offering products direct to consumer. We are known for products ranging from fun and trendy greeting cards to stationery and personalized gifts. Many of our unique and creative cards and gifts are designed and manufactured at our Colorado Springs, CO location.
We are looking for a bilingual Customer Support Specialist responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, chat or social media. Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features. Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, chat or social media
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives