Are you a change maker? Do you pride yourself on making a difference? Do you enjoy the thrill of solving people’s problems? Do you have a degree in “Helping Others Find A Career?” Okay, we don’t have that one either, yet we’re pretty darn good at it! If you’re good at it too (or if you want to be good at it) AND you’re ready to join THE kick-ass team, keep reading!
- Access to talent, tools, and resources that no one else has, or ever will have. (here’s looking at you, Doximity)
- Innovative Ideas AND Execution
- Rapid Growth – Choose Your Path!
- Uncapped Commission Plans
- Unique Leadership Development Program
- Vibe Tribe, Cares Crew, Fun Squad, Flex Fridays, Performance Awards, Friday Celebrations…we could keep going!
- Relaxed, Business Casual Dress Code (yes, that means jeans aren’t just for the weekend)
- Benefits including company paid Healthcare Reimbursement for qualified plans AND a paid parental leave policy.
Your Life at Curative
- Email, call, and text physicians to build relationships with them so they find meaningful and rewarding work.
- Travel to states and cities you’ve only seen on the map to consult with your clients.
- Leverage our technology, reputation, and resources to build strong, professional relationships.
- Make a difference in the lives of physicians and the communities we serve.
- Be a part of THE team, never work alone.
- Paid. – Our members frequently reap the rewards of our “GSD” attitude by way of 5 figure commission checks. #GetSh!tDone
- Work with cool people who enjoy competition and seeing you do great things.
- Brilliant Communication Skills – Your grade school report card probably read, “talks too much,” but who’s laughing now? You communicate clearly, speak with confidence, empathy, and gain trust quickly. Your emails are effective and command responses.
- Sales in your DNA – You’ve never met a stranger. You just get it; you know that recruiting is selling, and you thrive in a quota-driven environment. Let’s face it, you like selling shit!
- Persuasive Tendencies – You help friends, family and colleagues differentiate between their needs and wants. You’re a careful listener and you use what you hear to quickly provide solutions.
- A Helpful Heart – You are patient, solutions oriented and can handle a wide range of personality types. You have great recall and think on your feet quickly.
- Grit – Recruiting is not for the faint of heart. Success lies in your ability to let your tenacity and belief thrive.
- Recruiting and/or at least two (2) years of sales experience
- Ability to travel (these are 1-2 day trips)
- College Degree or equivalent experience (this job isn’t rocket science, but degrees are helpful)
- History of not sucking at your job (AKA stellar references)
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and spoken)
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status.