Business Development Representative
Does your current sales job lack purpose? Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced sales environment? When was the last time your company developed tools and resources to help you prospect and close new clients? We’re using technology to help our customers, AND to help our sales team find more success!
- Innovative Ideas AND Execution
- Rapid Growth – a five-year plan to grow from 169 to 403 members!
- Uncapped Commission Plans
- Unique Leadership Development Programs
- Vibe Tribe, Cares Crew, Fun Squad, Flex Fridays, Performance Awards, Friday Celebrations…we could keep going!
- Relaxed, Business Casual Dress Code (yes, that means jeans aren’t just for the weekend)
- Benefits including company paid Healthcare Reimbursement for qualified plans AND a paid parental leave policy
Your Life at Curative
- Prospect, identify, and secure new clients using proprietary technology to help you target the best leads.
- Work in a team environment with recruiters and account managers to successfully complete the sales cycle.
- Leverage our technology, reputation, and resources to build strong, professional relationships that lead to sales.
- Make a difference in the lives of physicians and the communities we serve.
- Be a part of THE team, never work alone.
- Paid. – Our members frequently reap the rewards of our “GSD” attitude by way of 5 figure commission checks. #GetSh!tDone
- Work with cool people who enjoy competition and seeing you do great things.
- World-Class Communication Skills – Whether you’re on the phone, leading a virtual discussion over Zoom, or attending a conference, you communicate clearly, speak with confidence, empathy, and gain trust quickly. Your calls, emails, and presentations are effective and command responses that lead to sales.
- Sales in your DNA – You’ve never met a stranger. You just get it. You thrive in a quota-driven environment and you understand the day-to-day expectations that are required to complete the sale. Let’s face it, you can sell anything!
- Persuasive Tendencies – You help friends, family and colleagues differentiate between their needs and wants. You’re a careful listener and you use what you hear to quickly provide solutions that lead to results.
- A Helpful Heart – You are patient, solutions oriented and can handle a wide range of personality types. You have great recall and think on your feet quickly.
- Grit – Selling a service is not for the faint of heart. Success lies in your ability to let your tenacity and belief thrive.
- At least two (2) years of sales experience (preferably in a B2B environment)
- College Degree or equivalent experience (this job isn’t rocket science, but degrees are helpful)
- History of not sucking at your job (AKA stellar references)
- Personality, no fear of rejection and innate listening skills
- Ability and willingness to utilize technology to create more sales opportunities
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status.