Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 19 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 5,500 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Rapid expansion has created a fantastic environment for a star performer to drive significant cost improvements for a rapidly growing organization that has grown 5-fold in the last 6 years. This is a key role for a leader with dynamic sourcing and logistics experience working with small to medium sized vendors and national and global providers. The Senior Inventory Manager will be responsible for overseeing the purchasing team in their daily activities. Ensure cultivation, packaging and processing departments are all supplied with required materials on time, in spec, and within budget. Manage a team of buyers both in person and remote. Manage purchase order tracking processes, in lieu of an ERP, and collaborate with the testing and training of our ERP implementation. Coordinate and manage a team of Logistic Supervisors and oversee delivery of finished product throughout the State of Florida. This includes delivery of finished product to retail dispensaries, fleet management, designing and adjusting primary and secondary hubs and overall delivery strategy as demand dictates. Overall objective is to design, manage and execute the delivery system of finished product to our dispensaries in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage team of buyers assigned to support separate functional areas of the business. This includes, recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching buying team.
- Manage daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Maintain the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinate with inventory control/warehouse personnel to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Design the delivery network to support the timely and efficient delivery of product to dispensaries.
- Manage fleet of vehicles at several locations in support of delivery schedule. Keep detailed records, of maintenance, drive time, downtime, service levels, etc.
- Manage the team of supervisors overseeing delivery drivers. This includes approving driver schedules, route strategies, delivery times, and coordinating with retail locations to ensure delivery times are staffed and supported.
- Coordinate with inbound locations to ensure inbound schedule does not interfere with outbound schedule.
- Ensure all products are received tracked and manifested as required.
- Maintain a strategic growth plan to ensure current logistics plan is scalable and portable as demand dictates.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance, and inventory management
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds to identify problems and find solutions.
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE, experience with Fleet management, Daily delivery across a broad network, scaling operations in a high growth environment. APICS -CSCP, CPIM, CLTD or similar certification.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- 4-year degree or 10 years of Purchasing, Logistics or Supply chain in lieu of a degree
- 5 years’ experience in a supply chain role. Purchasing management, logistics, supervision of drivers and/or warehouse personnel
WMS, Excel experience required
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.