Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States,Today we operate in 21 states with 144 dispensaries and servicing nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts. We have 29 cultivation sites and over 6,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Operations – Production
Curaleaf is looking for a Production Technician for our Packaging Department who can become an integral part of our organization and grow with our company. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative and passionate, able to beat deadlines and find answers when it appears there are none. This role will work to ensure that our product is successfully packaged while maintaining quality and achieving necessary efficiencies. This person will perform administrative duties when need be including data entry, data transmitting, analysis and document production.
• Package product as directed and trained by supervisor
• Label packaging as directed by supervisor
• Fulfill orders as directed by supervisor
• Maintain level of desired quality while packaging and labeling
• Maintain level of desired quantity of packaged material
• Maintain level of desired quantity of fulfilled orders
• Count inventory as directed by supervisor
• Help maintain inventory records or raw material, packaged product and fulfilled orders
• Move inventory from room to room as directed by supervisor
• Maintain workspace in an organized and clean fashion
• Clean as directed by supervisor
• Dispose of waste as directed by supervisor including tracking of waste
• Remain compliant with bio-security measures in the building
• Learn and maintain continual awareness and understanding of complete set of specific rules
determined by the law and by the commission
• Complete all required training
• Experience in the medical cannabis industry desired.
• High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• Must be 21 years of age
• Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
• Must be able to work in a high volume area, working on/around machinery as part of an assembly line
• Familiarity with warehouse procedures a plus
• Computer, mathematics, language, and reasoning skills
• Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
• Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time, and have strong attention to detail
• Must possess the physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required
including sitting or standing for long periods of time
• Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists and forearms
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.