Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States,Today we operate in 21 states with 144 dispensaries and servicing nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts. We have 29 cultivation sites and over 6,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The System Engineer - Office 365/Exchange/Azure administrator works with their team members to design and oversee server-side elements of an organization's system & network infrastructure. This can include installing network-wide malware protection software, developing firewalls, and configuring databases and access on the back end. As a Systems Engineer - Office 365/Exchange/Azure administrator, you will provide technical expertise for the company's IT security program, implement security solutions for networks, systems, applications, data and devices, and deploy and manage security tools in order to monitor and detect vulnerabilities and threats. This position will report to the Manager of Systems.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibilities listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Competencies
This is a technical role within Infrastructure engineering team. Using your depth understanding of the Microsoft Cloud, with focus on Security & Compliance and related concepts including managing Azure AD, Azure AD Premium (AADP), Authentication Models (Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS), Microsoft O365, Pass Through Authentication (PTA)), Secure Score, Data Classification, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery), Retention Policies, and Data Governance.
Daily Planning and Execution
- 5+ years of hands-on IT Engineering experience
- 5+ year in-depth Microsoft Office 365 Experience
- 5+ years of experience in similar role (Active Directory Design, Azure and O365 break/fix, engineering, complex implementations)
- In-depth experience with Office 365 Security and Compliance product, including eDiscovery, DLP and ATP
- In-depth experience with SMTP relaying mechanism and protocol
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Teams implementations and deployment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong customer service and professional client facing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and proven strong analytical / troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills and ability to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to learn new technologies and adopt new tools and techniques to increase automation, performance, and scalability.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the national IT team.
- Microsoft Azure Certifications are a strong plus
- Understanding of networking concepts, LAN/WAN, DNS/DHCP, routing, switching and firewalls.
- Expert knowledge of cloud services such as Microsoft Azure, AWS (IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS) and other relevant cloud technologies.
- Expert-level experience with Active Directory federation services (ADFS, SAML, Single Sign-On (SSO), Two-Factor authentication and other related Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies.
- Hands-on expertise working with cloud-based Azure Active Directory infrastructure environment and the requirement of following strict standards, procedures, and processes
- Must work well in teams and contribute to a collaborative environment. (required)
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and have excellent verbal and communication skills
- Demonstrated familiarity of project management methodologies, ITIL, ITSM, and INFOSEC best practices
- Must possess excellent communication and writing skills, patience, professionalism, and the ability to effectively interact with staff and management at all levels of the organization
- Proven decision-making skills and the ability to defend those decisions
- Occasional travel may be required
- Develop and enforce security/IS processes and standards
- Subject to background per state cannabis regulations
- Conduct analysis, scoping, and recommend solutions for both technical issues and projects
- Provide technical leadership for support personnel, resolve Tier 3 help desk tickets
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or eight to ten years hands on experience.
- Hands on experience with common security tools, including packet capture and inspection, vulnerability assessment, MFA, and password management
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize work Desire to learn new technologies at a rapid pace
- Excellent communication skills
Hiring range for this position is $74,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.