Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Security Supervisor – Security | Asset Protection | Multiple Sites
Curaleaf is seeking a detail-oriented and organized Security Supervisor with proven leadership skills to join our team. The Security Supervisor will work under the direct supervision of our Security Manager developing and managing the implementation of site-specific security programs. Responsibilities include ensuring all company security operations comply with local and state standards while also partnering with cross-functional team members.
- Participates in the development and implementation of a security program that standardizes Facility Security, Emergency Management, Delivery, Access control, and VMS installation/management
- Collaborates with local and regional Curaleaf business and Compliance partners
- Effectively manages security vendors by setting clear expectations and accountability, delivering feedback, and monitoring overall performance
- Builds and manages relationships with both internal/external security, governmental partners/vendors, and 3rd party vendors/contractors
- Conducts routine audits and follow-up inspections of cultivation facilities to ensure compliance with local and state rules and regulations
- Understands and implements Curaleaf’s goals of providing a safe and welcoming environment for its team members
- Provides training for team members on emergency response and de-escalating conflicts and other challenging situations
- Conduct detailed investigations, collect, and analyze data, and document investigative findings in a clear and concise format
- Delivers strategic approaches to achieve compliance with any above-mentioned security/compliance issues
- Ensure employees receive proper annual training and continued education
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Proven leadership skills and 3+ years of experience managing a team required
- 5+ years of experience in a comprehensive security and compliance programs in a professional setting required
- Experience with utilizing and implementing multiple VMS.
- Ability to problem-solve and implement standards and process improvement initiatives
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task on several projects at once while always remaining compliant with all laws and regulations
- Strong IT skills: proven ability to utilize IT systems required but experience with programming or cyber security not required
- Strong written and oral communication skills; must be able to communicate with C-Suite and Government Officials in an articulate manner.
- Must be 21+ years of age to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working within the industry
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.