Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Summary The Cultivation Technician is an entry level position responsible for carrying out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the Cannabis production cycle. Cultivation Technicians are the eyes and ears of the facility. Candidates will need to be motivated self-starters that are eager to learn and apply the nuances of growing cannabis to our fast-paced production environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the day-today functions of the grow facility including propagation, vegetation, flower, and harvest responsibilities.
- Aide Vegetation Leads in cutting clones, rooting, watering, maintaining a sanitized work environment, record keeping, and adhering to the propagation schedule.
- Aide Flower Leads in trellising, pruning, shaping, and training cannabis plants.
- Harvest fully mature plants and work with the post-harvest team as needed to manicure and input plants in inventory tracking system.
- Keep grow rooms, tools, and equipment sterilized to our strict quality control standard
- Ongoing monitoring of plants to prevent pests and disease
- Aide in minor equipment repairs and preventative equipment maintenance
- Adhere to all daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to, state compliance, security protocols, and access protocols.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members
- Acute attention to detail – every small task amounts to a successful crop!
- Documentation and organizational skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to pass a background check
- Adaptable/flexible and able to work in an ever-changing environment
- Passion for growing plants in a rapidly growing industry!
- Previous agriculture or manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently throughout a workday with given directive
- Focus on a physical task for a long period of time without losing edge
- Manual dexterity; enough to reach/handle items, work with fingers
- Standing for extended periods is common
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents
- Allergen warnings - Potential exposure to dust, pollen, and plant pathogens.
- Exposure to cleaning solvents, such as high volumes of isopropyl alcohol.
- Daily use of provided PPE
- Comfortable working in confined spaces at times
- Exposure to loud noises, including but not limited to air compressors, packaging equipment, and alarms.
- Exposure to CO2 manufacturing procedures at OSHA approved CO2 levels
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.