Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We are looking for a Regional Marketing Director who will report to the VP, Wholesale Marketing and oversee field marketing activities within the region supporting Wholesale and B2B initiatives. This role develops regional and state level marketing strategies and executes marketing plans based on the framework created by the central marketing organization, tailored to specific market needs at the local level. This person has the vision to guide the regional marketing initiatives through the unique complexities of the highly regulated, high growth, highly cultural cannabis industry.
This person can communicate and lead upwards, downwards and laterally. He or she runs a result’s driven team that takes consumer insight, brand and product strategy, retail, Digital, CRM and social media into account with a Consumer Product Goods focus.
- Lead a team of marketing professionals to support Marketing Operations within the region
- Develop marketing plans for region and states with objectives, strategies and tactics to support revenue objectives for wholesale channel.
- Partner with wholesale teams to develop industry leading & region compliant trade marketing collateral, allowing Curaleaf’s brands to stand apart from its competition.
- Develop customer marketing strategies and action plans including merchandising/store displays, promotional events, partner collaborations.
- Work cross functionally with retail, commercialization and operations to build a differentiated product road map and deliver best in class marketing to launch and support those products.
- Develop a team that owns the knowledge of the consumer and develops data backed business and consumer insights
- Partner with commercialization to identify opportunities in the marketplace and drive growth
- Partner cross functionally with ops, sales and retail to develop cohesive and connected plans tied to revenue
- Lead and inspire regional Marketing teams to be best in class
Skill, Experience & Education:
- 10+ years working in Marketing with a focus on execution, product introduction and commercialization, cross channel media strategy and execution
- Experience managing wholesale partners
- Strategic mind-set, with deep experience in developing business strategies in complex and dynamic business environments
- 5+ years in consumer-packaged goods marketing
- Experience leading a team in a matrixed organization
- Experience contributing to the wholesale and retail planning process
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience managing in a matrix organization
- Strong customer focus and relationship orientation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with analytics and strong business acumen
- Strong understanding of retail and wholesale marketing
- Experience developing all aspects of marketing eco-system
- Proven mastery of product launch protocol
- Results-driver, with flexible demeanor with willingness to advance multiple discussions and workstreams in parallel
- Bachelor's degree
- Subject to background check per state cannabis requirements
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.