Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
- With guidance from Supply Planning Director, develops production and inventory management plans to support both material and finished goods requirements
- Identify current and potential shortages, develop, and execute recovery, advise interested parties (i.e., Purchasing) of status and recovery plans
- Release manufacturing orders based on material requirements planning (MRP) and coordinate the flow of material throughout the production cycle
- Coordinate with Purchasing for availability of raw materials and packaging
- Coordinate material movement between vendors, dispensaries, warehouse, and production floor
- Assist in the development, implementation, analysis, and coordination of the master production schedule
- Setup and monitor the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and manage inventory accuracy
- Support inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy; investigate & reconcile discrepancies
- Coordinate and manage monthly cycle counts for all manufacturing locations
- Periodically evaluates safety stock levels to ensure customer service levels and net working capital targets are met
- Reports monthly to members of the S&OP process the current stock position and any periods of risk or concerns as well as the demand forecast accuracy on prior months sales.
- Develop, track, and improve key performance metrics consistent with business objectives
- Assist in providing the site capacity plans on a 4-week and 13-week basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or similar field
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related experience in manufacturing planning, inventory control or materials planning role
- Managing & prioritizing a high volume of work in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- APICS certification a plus
- Strong proficiency with ERP Systems, emphasis on MRP systems, MS Dynamics (F&O) a plus
- Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics and KPI’s
- Ability to be agile and adaptable to changing priorities
- Team player with the ability to gain consensus through collaboration and open dialogue
- Attention to detail with ability to understand “big picture”
- Experience with Lean, Agile and SCRUM methodology in a team setting
- A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach
- Start-up experience, a plus
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Timely Decision Making - Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Contributes to profits and revenue
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans
- IT Knowledge – Understanding of database framework and reporting tools (i.e., Tableau, Smart Sheets, etc.); Experience with statistical/forecasting software (i.e., Minitab)
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.