Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Summary Compiles and verifies inventory records to confirm product compliance requirements are met by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts inventory inspections to monitor and ensure traceability of product movement throughout the facility.
- Expert in Bio-Track is a MUST
- Develop spreadsheets, update spreadsheets for operations and wholesale department
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Promptly communicates identified discrepancies to Supply Chain manager, and documents accordingly. Investigates & participates in correction activities as directed
- Works with Data Analyst and Supply Chain Manager to ensure all data and information is accurate within Bio Track
- Supplies inventory reports upon request
- Accurately completes documentation & enters data to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains strict adherence to established procedures.
- Participates in problem solving activities to drive process improvements.
- Other duties as required or needed
The ability to speak, read/write in English, basic math skills, and practical experience using computer software like Microsoft Office, are essential for success in this role. The candidate must exhibit the behaviors below and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily after a reasonable amount of training.
Can do attitude- Focuses on solving problems, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Team Player – Balances individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Ethical - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Safety and Security focused - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Education and/or Experience
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, expert user in Bio-Track, Experience in Excel with ability to create and edit spreadsheets to include formulas
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.