Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Curaleaf is seeking an experienced administrative professional for a fast-growing company to provide support to the leadership team. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in maintaining a pleasant work environment ensuring elevated levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. You will thrive in an environment where no two days are ever the same. You're naturally meticulous and can handle confidential information.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the facility
- Work with the Operations Manager on all scheduling, reports, and paperwork
- Maintain filing system, both electronic and physical
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports and data worksheets
- Prepare agendas for meetings; record, compile and distribute meeting minutes
- Assist with inventory record management
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Assist with environmental assessments of cultivation operations, to mitigate any risks that could lead to violations, fines, and loss of license
- In collaboration with the Operations Manager, perform regular audits and make recommendations for improvements
- With direction from the Operations Manager, aid in implementing an annual employee training program for new and current employees
- Assist in monitoring and reporting incidents and violations to the Operations Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in any business-related capacity or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proficient in spreadsheet and data management software, strong Excel skills
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.