Cultivation Compliance Associate
Curaleaf is a leading vertically integrated medical and wellness cannabis operator in the United States, Curaleaf Holdings, Inc., (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF). It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 52 dispensaries, 14 cultivation sites and 14 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the standalone CBD category.
We are looking for a self-motivated Cultivation Compliance Associate who is responsible for both data input, quality and audits. This role will work with the Director of Cultivation and Cultivation team to ensure that we are proactive in addressing potential issues, maintaining compliance throughout the facility, maintaining compliance within Biotrack/Metrc systems and to formulate, implement and enforce proper techniques within the cultivation department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the production process to ensure a consistent product by observing the temperature of the rooms, the humidity levels, the plant moisture levels and the processes for pest and mold mitigation.
- Enter into Metrc/Biotrack daily, from sheets provided by the Clone Room staff, any clones that have been created and create tags for the Clone Room staff.
- A physical count of each flower room as well as the Mother room needs to be performed every Monday.
- Once the counts are completed verify that counts on the whiteboards outside each room are correct.
- Update the large whiteboard in the hallway with each strain count per table per room.
- Each plant room including Mom, Veg and Clone Rooms, must be audited through the Biotrack/Metrc Systems on a monthly basis.
- Fill out the Cultivation Inventory Audit Sheet for each audit and send to your Compliance Manager.
- Print the audits and keep on file for CCC viewing.
- Create manicure batches for any test samples that are taken for in-house testing; both in Metrc and biotrack.
- Ensure that all waste is properly logged on waste log sheets, processed in Biotrack/Metrc and properly disposed of.
- Collect daily waste from cultivation team for all plant rooms.
- On Tuesdays complete waste transfer in the Biotrack/Metrc system to our Waste Management Facility (Harvey).
- Before load days ensure that all rooms were properly cleaned after each cycle. On load days ensure that the correct plants are loaded, all Metrc/Biotrack tags are in place and all irrigation lines are connected properly.
- On a daily basis, collect from each bin outside each room, any plant tags from destroyed plants. Ensure all plants are deleted from Biotrack/Metrc and investigate why the plant did not survive.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend pre/post-harvest meetings to observe and add any input on strains, placement, and counts especially for strain-heavy rooms.
- Submit weekly report to Director of Cultivation, Compliance Lead and Director of Compliance.
- Understands and ensures compliance standards pertaining to the company and state regulations are met.
- Evaluates current systems to improve operations and reporting
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of data management and auditing experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience managing database systems and/or data warehouse including
- Advanced knowledge and experience with data integration and extraction from and to multiple diverse data sources and software programs
- Enjoys solving complex data problems and possesses strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Ability to manage several tasks/projects concurrently and prioritize work effectively
Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. Requires normal range of hearing. Requires close vision with the ability to see color and adjust focus. Requires lifting up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer