Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator with a dominant presence on both the East and West coasts of the United States, the largest cannabis market in the world. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Strategically positioned in highly populated, limited-license states, the company currently operates in 14 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Following the Select closing, Curaleaf will employ over 2,200 people across the United States.
The Trimming team is responsible for managing the preparation of cannabis products for distribution. The main responsibilities of the Trimming Associate:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the utmost cleanliness in the trim room
- Hand-trim flower in accordance with our SOP
- Perform preventative maintenance and cleaning of all trim equipment, i.e. scissors, trim bins, etc.
- Wear all required PPE while trimming
- Keep flower separated by batch, BioTrack number, and Metrc tag, if applicable
- Log all weights, pre-trimming and post-trimming
- Log vendible flower weight vs. trim weight
- Track individual progress daily
Other areas of responsibility may include the following lab packaging duties:
- Collect and report all waste, and clean workstation between each strain
- Work with the Trim Team Lead to assure that product is correct within our inventory tracking systems, and that all flower, trim, and extraction material is converted out properly
- Coordinate with the Trim Team Lead and the Automated Packaging Team to assure that adequate inventory levels are maintained to keep packaging continuous
- Report any sub-optimal flower or deficiencies to the Trim Team Lead, isolate said flower as extraction material
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Must always follow the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state.
- Experience with digital inventory management systems and product movement.
- Willingness to accept additional projects or challenges
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Strong knowledge & comfort with basic computer & office equipment operations (inventory systems; Word; Excel; office equipment such as copiers/telephone systems)
- Math required for inventory, projections, and measurements
- Extended time standing, sitting, walking, bending and reaching
- Close visual focus required
- This position requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer