Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator with a dominant presence on both the East and West coasts of the United States, the largest cannabis market in the world. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Strategically positioned in highly populated, limited-license states, the company currently operates in 14 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Following the Select closing, Curaleaf will employ over 2,200 people across the United States.
The Laboratory Associate will work within the Bio Processing Laboratory Department and report to the Lab Manager. The Laboratory Associate will assist the Lab Manager by carrying out day-to-day tasks. This task includes but are not limited to: Prepping chemicals, Preventative Maintenance, Calibration, Tracking, Documenting, Packaging, Labeling, and Cleaning, in accordance with the state of Massachusetts and standards set by Curaleaf MA. It is expected that you will learn and be able to perform all tasks within the laboratory area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• keeping their workspace clean (cleaning glassware, wiping down their workstation, mopping, etc.)
• Tracking data through paperwork and on an iPad using our electronic batch record system
• using our internal tracking system; Biotrack
• Responsible for increasing operational efficiency and reducing waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and collaboration.
• Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed CL’s specifications and patient’s expectations.
• Ensures 100% compliance involving proper weighing, data recording, product tracking and security throughout all processes.
• Consistently operates in an efficient manner that also complies with all OSHA regulations, CSATC SOP’s, CL SOP's, and all applicable required procedures
• Responsible for ensuring each product is properly labeled in compliance with the MA Regulations
• Take instructions and help on tasks delegated by laboratory management
• Responsible for the preparation of material to be processed in accordance with daily task
• Ensures consistency and efficacy of product through quality control testing
• Performs all other assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe production facility
• Understands Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and all safety procedures to ensure the highest level of safety
• Completes the sanitation of all production equipment and tools including workspace, all equipment, containers, and appliances
Job Qualification Requirements:
• Must possess basic math skills
• Must have be highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Have an understanding of weights and measurements
• Must be comfortable working in fast paced environment
• Must have the ability to adapt
• Experience with safe handling and proper disposal of harmful chemicals and hazardous waste.
• Must work first shift and ability to commit to 40 hours and more.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statutes.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in fast paced, changing and challenging environment
• Effective communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Willingness to learn and improve each operation
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time
• Standing, bending, and lifting-up to 50 pounds, carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment
• Have the ability to climb and work on raised platforms
• Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
• Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers
Curaleaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity