Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator with a dominant presence on both the East and West coasts of the United States, the largest cannabis market in the world. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Strategically positioned in highly populated, limited-license states, the company currently operates in 14 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Following the Select closing, Curaleaf will employ over 2,200 people across the United States.
As the Purchasing Coordinator you will be accountable for the purchasing of a defined product range, ensuring that all elements of this are covered in order to maintain stock levels and supply to our customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Forecasting and purchasing in order to manage inventory levels and maximize our service to the customer while hitting inventory level and working capital targets
- Manage Purchasing & Inventory Control
- Working closely with the finance team and operations team
- Coordinating the receipt and shipping of all goods to maintain service metrics
- Sourcing third party products as required enhancing product portfolio
- Responsible for general administrative functions
- Assisting in hitting working capital target by achieving target stock levels, inventory turns and service levels
- Continuously improving performance standards and processes in conjunction with the Operations Director
- Identifying project opportunities within the site or across the business removing organizational barriers to deliver continuous improvement
- Analyze data and forecast requirements with vendors
- Set-up, plan, and coordinate with vendors
- Maintain and create detailed reports
- Track and trace freight
- Data Entry
- Proactively taking part in departmental meetings to ensure up to date communication is provided to the team
- Other duties as required/needed to meet goals of company
- Bachelor’s Degree, plus three to five years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert user in Excel and Microsoft Package (Word, PowerPoint, PivotTables, etc.)
- You will regard safety as a core value; serve as role model for other employees and encourage adherence to safety practices, policies and procedures.
- You will need to have strong service and quality focus; address issues effectively when problems arise and take initiative to understand root cause, then communicate / education team in a timely manner.
- You will need be able and willing to work overtime, including short-notice requests.
- You will be required show proficiency with computer applications
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer