Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are looking for our next Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing EMEA business to support our DACH region.
Enterprise Account Executives in our EMEA team specialise in signing up new customers with over 1000 employees across all industries. Our platform supports employees and managers in this challenging time. Working closely with our People Science team in pitches, you are consultative and playing the team game. Culture Amp is a fast growing company with a continually evolving product and market, so if you are adaptable, consultative and somebody who wants to make the world of work a better place, then this is the role for you!
- Use your skills in RFP responses, consultative demos and contractual negotiation to sign up new customers in our key growth regions for EMEA with a specific focus on our DACH market.
- Partner with marketing and SDR's on events and campaigns where we can get in front of as many potential customers as possible
- Share your learnings, amplify your colleagues and help us prioritise Culture Amp’s own internal world class culture
- Experience selling to enterprise level accounts in the DACH region (a plus if in the HR industry)
- Organisation and skills to support complex sales cycles, RFPs and navigating multiple internal and external stakeholders
- A commitment to rigorous territory planning and outbound pipeline generation while also responding to inbound interest
- Obsessed with getting better each day in product, domain and sales skills
- Highly collaborative to support the learning and success of colleagues across Culture Amp
- Passionate about great demos and bringing technology to life with storytelling
- Professional proficiency in the German language both written and verbal is a plus
Perks of Being a Camper:
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work. A few benefits include:
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- A flexible working schedule
- Share Options
- Social impact days
- End of year refresh period
- 25 days of annual leave, 8 paid holidays, 10 sick days, quarterly refresh days and compassionate leave
- Home office stipend
- Well being stipend
- Coaching support
- Phone reimbursement
- Team building budgets
- Fun and inclusive digital and in-person events
- Employee resource groups
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.