Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We are open to remote candidates in the United States who are able to work in the Pacific Time Zone. This is a full-time fixed-term position. Candidates are eligible for benefits after 60 days of employment.
Senior Campaign Manager
Culture Amp is looking for a senior campaign manager to work in partnership with product marketing, regional, brand, and people science teams to build global marketing campaigns that drive awareness, and demand, helping to achieve Culture Amp’s mission - to create a better world of work for 100 million people. The ideal candidate has strong leadership, management, and collaboration skills. He/she/they have prior experience in building and testing innovative approaches to generate awareness and demand. The candidate is data-driven and approaches planning integrated marketing campaigns to deliver against goals. A deeply collaborative person who has extensive experience working cross-functionally is key for this role.
Reporting to the Integrated Marketing Lead and part of the wider Growth Marketing team, the candidate will play a highly visible, impactful role across the business. We are looking for someone excited to join the team and be part of a fast-growing marketing organization. We strongly value career development and work with CAmpers to build a path to grow their career at Culture Amp.
As part of this team of amazing humans, you will:
- Partner with the product marketing & people science team to build strategies for programs that target specific audiences based on business goals.
- Understand how our brand story is connected to the strategies and programs you are building.
- Develop global campaign strategies that position culture amp as the preferred solution for employee engagement, performance, and development.
- Work closely with our key regional partners to incorporate the regional needs and nuances into our global strategy.
- Collaborate with digital marketing, performance marketing, and content, to deliver programs that create demand and accelerate pipeline growth.
- Forecast, track and evaluate campaign performance to optimize strategies and processes to accelerate business growth. Continuously share reporting to the business.
- Oversee campaign execution, guiding key stakeholders to efficient and cohesive ways of working.
- Understand, utilize and integrate consumer and industry research to maximize impact when designing campaigns.
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to ensure smooth workflow and alignment on campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables.
- Determine capacity requirements, analyze current capacity, and plan for future campaigns throughout the year.
- Experience in marketing leading integrated marketing or demand generation campaigns.
- Ability to build and foster positive working relationships with cross-functional marketing teams across North America, EMEA, and APAC, understanding team strategies, priorities, and capacities.
- Experience with analyzing campaign data and providing recommendations for optimizations.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously across multiple time zones.
- An understanding of the different marketing channels and how to best connect with our customers in each channel.
- Excellent communication skills and compelling storyteller with superb verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience in prioritizing and executing tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter and efficient team player that is process-driven and quality-oriented with sharp attention to detail.
- Proficiency in project management and collaboration tools like Google Drive, Asana, Slack, Trello, and Confluence.
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS marketing
- Market trends in HR/organizational development
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.